Current Events > The DUmpster

This is Just Gross

(1/3) > >>

Karin:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215888519

--- Quote ---Star Member joetheman (1,229 posts)

I had three friends on FB with whom I grew up in a small PA town.
We all came from hard working families, poor but we didn't know how poor because not a lot of TV and no social media.
I was shocked and saddened to find out just how RW-racist, homophobic, and sexist they were...even the one woman among them. They all utterly despised Obama and posted very nasty, ugly sentiments and photos of him and Michelle. But they hated Hillary even more. So you know they were Trump lovers, anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, pro-guns, anti-govornment that wasn't run by Trump. I don't believe they really cared about abortion but they pretended to be strongly pro-life just to ow the libs.

Well, after months of protesting Biden's COVID efforts and plastering all kinds of false COVID info over FB, I am reporting that I just learned by going to their FB pages (I hadn't seen any FB posts from them lately so I assumed they had blocked me) that all three had died from COVID within weeks of each other. The End.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Star Member Ilsa (58,651 posts)

21. Most excellent! nt
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Joinfortmill (3,294 posts)

57. Love this.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Star Member KS Toronado (4,197 posts)

68. What a waste of reQublicOn voters, not so sad.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Star Member BadGimp (3,692 posts)

20. Our Plan is working.

We just need more time.
--- End quote ---

And many many more like those.  Plus 197 DU Recs. 

Hey DUmmie, you have no idea what these people really died from.  You're all so old it could have been anything.  But you are loathsome and evil for posting a cheerleading thread about it. 

SVPete:
Did any DU-member Cool-Story-Bro the stereotype-larded obviously-fictional pathetic :bouncy: ?

enslaved1:
Screenshots or it didn't happen.  They can take it over to reddit's Herman Cain Award and get the same responses as the DUmp. 

With the overuse and abuse of the words "racists, sexist, and homophobic" whenever they are used I always wonder if it's actual fill-in-the-blankism, or just not-towing-the-day's-party-lineism.  Like the "nasty, ugly sentiments" about Obama.  Were the posts just disagreeing with That Former Guy™, or something like pasting his head on a chimpanzee?  Did these supposed kung-flu victims talk about Hillary's horrible policy proposals, or suggest she had brought dishonor to her family and needed a traditional punishment?   

Ralph Wiggum:
Boilerplate traditional Bouncy tale that should be dismissed from even resembling the truth.  And after 20+ years, gullible DUmmies still believe everything they read.

An appropriate Beatles lyric comes to mind: "Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see".  Perhaps that would be the motto for the DUmp.

SSG Snuggle Bunny:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on September 24, 2021, 02:39:52 PM ---And after 20+ years, gullible DUmmies still believe everything they read.

--- End quote ---

I'm more amazed by the ones who believe what they write.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version