Current Events > The DUmpster

GOP dirty tricks? 15,000 Haitian refugees

<< < (2/3) > >>

DLR Pyro:
Accuse your opposition of what you are doing.

thundley4:

--- Quote ---Star Member IronLionZion (34,798 posts)

3. It also seems like a long convoluted inefficient journey to go from Haiti to Brazil and then up through Mexico to arrive at a strongly protected border. Going by boat to Florida might be easier.
--- End quote ---

First of all, Biden worked hard to weaken the border as soon as he could. Secondly, look at the path many illegals took before.

Damn, these DUmies need to pay their Projectionist Union dues.

enslaved1:
Didn't the DUmp firmly believe that the multiple convoys of illegals that traipsed through multiple countries before Trump was inaugurated was "organic" and not the result of any type of organization? 

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote from: enslaved1 on September 24, 2021, 11:58:07 AM ---Didn't the DUmp firmly believe that the multiple convoys of illegals that traipsed through multiple countries before Trump was inaugurated was "organic" and not the result of any type of organization? 

--- End quote ---

Whenever leftists claim any sort of knowledge of the right thinks, operates, or organizes, it's a near guarantee that they're talking about themselves.

BamaMoose:
They are desperately trying to make this conspiracy theory stick:

--- Quote ---Evidence is piling up: Jason Miller organized a caravan of Haitian migrants from Brazil to create th
Something is beyond fishy here!

<Followed by a bunch of tweets>

@rexzane1
·
3h
Evidence is piling up that Jason Miller organized a caravan of Haitian migrants from Brazil to create the "border crisis" that the GOP is talking about. Wouldn't it have been easier to just do something about the border issues while they could?

How did 15,000 Hati refugees all end up at the same remote border location in Texas at the same time? 400 miles and at least a 7 hour drive from the coast. That's no accident or coincidence.

Jason Miller on 9/7 met with Brazil's President and was held at airport because government believes he is planning insurrection. Most Haitians migrated to Brazil....by the end of month, 12,000 Haitians are at Texas border. Doing favors for Trump & getting favors in return?

@TheRickWilson
I don't know if Jason Miller somehow inspired the Hatian refugees to flow up from Brazil...but a friend writes they "arrived at the TX border via the No Me Chin trail."

I will ALLOW it.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---underpants (164,892 posts)

1. Seems plausible
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---moondust (17,392 posts)

2. Believable.

Fits in with the "create Hell on Earth and blame Biden" theory that could explain other "crises" like overworked health care system thanks to anti-vax/anti-mask governors and RW idiots, not raising debt ceiling, etc. No doubt Bolsonazi would be glad to help out on that.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote --- cojoel (846 posts)

3. Arrest him

This dangerous criminal needs to be taken off the streets.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---riversedge (62,227 posts)

57. I would love to see a DOJ investigation and indictment for starters.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Boomerproud (4,877 posts)

4. This is huge. Investigate.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---NH Ethylene (30,180 posts)

24. I wondered how so many people suddenly decided to migrate to a certain spot all at once!

It totally makes sense that it would have been arranged by someone who wanted Biden to look bad. These people will do anything for that purpose.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---hay rick (5,796 posts)

33. I have assumed something like this all along.

My wife and I have been wondering for days how so many Haitians all arrived at once at an obscure Texas border crossing. Trump's loyalists are traitors
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---yonder (7,174 posts)

47. IF this is legit, it needs to sprout some serious legs

with which to march his traitor ass right to jail.
--- End quote ---

This toast needs some legs.

--- Quote ---tenderfoot (6,187 posts)

48. That whole incident stank to high heaven

As per usual, it turns out to be total psyops bullshit.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---brooklynite (72,780 posts)

49. I hate to ruin your conspiracy theory but, where's the "evidence"

The author of this tweet is not a journalist, and has provided no documentation.
--- End quote ---

Brooklynite tries to introduce some sanity into the thread, but is ignored by many DUmmies who claim the twitter posts are the "evidence".

--- Quote ---Sympthsical (2,091 posts)

84. So, where's all the evidence?

Maybe after this week’s Twitter telephone of the whippings that weren’t, people could chill about spreading things without checking them out?

There are still people on this board and tv talking about how refugees were whipped when the photographer himself said nothing of the sort happened.

When will we learn Twitter isn’t a source, just because we like what it’s saying?
--- End quote ---

Yet another DUer tries to inject some common sense, only to be ignored.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215890255

Followed up by another thread:

--- Quote ---Botany (61,169 posts)

Can the FBI investigate who was behind those 15,000 Haitians from Brazil who all showed up @ ...

.... little border crossing @ Del Rio in Texas and Ciudad Acuña, Mexico?

Who paid for it?

Who arranged the transportation?

Who set up the facebook and other apps telling them (the Haitians) where to go?

Can they interview some of the Haitians?

Do we have any camera or video images of the transportation of the Haitians?

What was Jason Miller doing in Brazil prior to the Haitians leaving for America?

Can they interview Jason Miller and get his electronic devices?

Who coordinated it?

Was Fox News involved?

Were any republican law makers involved?

Was this an organized effort to hurt the POTUS?

Was this an act of criminal sedation?

Was Donny Trump himself involved?

This thing stinks on ice.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---malaise (235,855 posts)

5. Us should call home the Ambassador

Answers would be speedy
--- End quote ---

Which ambassador?  Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Haiti?

--- Quote ---malaise (235,855 posts)

7. Rest assured that State Department, the FBI and others are already working on this

One day Americans will understand the depth of evil associated with the Slobfather
--- End quote ---

I can't believe she was a college professor, even in Jamaica.  They must have some professional standards there that would prevent someone this stupid from teaching children and young adults.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215890865

The funny thing is that this will die down, but after a few months the DUmmies will recall this CT like it was the absolute truth.  And much like the various other falsehoods they spread around about whatever other cause they are pushing, disagreeing with this talking point will be a sure sign that you're "agreeing with the Republicans" and need to be banned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version