Current Events > The DUmpster

Let's start our own conspiracies

(1/6) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Sugarmaggie (93 posts)

and see if we can make them so crazy sounding yet they would still believe.

Flynn said they were putting vaccines in salad dressing. Maybe this is more believable.

Breaking news…the government is creating vaccine powder that can be disguised in salt and they are sprinkling it on all fast food.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215889443
--- End quote ---

I am sure we have a list of DUmmie conspiracies' around here somewhere!

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: CC27 on September 24, 2021, 07:57:32 AM ---I am sure we have a list of DUmmie conspiracies' around here somewhere!

--- End quote ---

The DUmp based its creation on the conspiracy theory that Gore actually beat George W. in 2000.  Followed less than a year later with 9/11 MIHOP/LIHOP and (Made or Let it Happen on Purpose), and of course the experiment with rabbit cages and cinder blocks to prove that the Twin Towers couldn't melt or whatever the hell that was.  Fast forward 16 years later, and Orange Hitler Cheetolini conspired with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

Their entire site is littered with nothing but Penthouse Letters on their fantasies about evil Republicans.  21 years strong and they never give up.

SVPete:

--- Quote ---Sugarmaggie (93 posts)

and see if we can make them so crazy sounding yet they would still believe.
--- End quote ---

:rotf: LPC noob needs to take a good, long, look around DU if "she" wants to find :stoner: -grade loads of "crazy" "conspiracies"! :rotf:

Us'ns, OTOH, have years of picking apart and debunking DU- :bouncy: s, so we aren't all that susceptible to crazy conspiracies.

Movie buff- The Sequel:
Other conspiracy theories DU has crapped out over the years that I can think of just off the top of my head:
1. All their countless threads dealing with chemtrails.
2. On one occasion when Randi Rhodes appeared covered in bruises, the DUmmies claimed that it MUST have been mean old conservatives attacking her to try and silence her! Then, of course, it came out that she just fell over while drunk.
3. Schools only have PDA bans as part of the Right's diabolical plot to persecute gays.
4. A (Thankfully) unsuccessful attempted arson attack at Sarah Palin's church when there were women and children present was orchestrated by Palin.
5. Chipotle a few years ago experiencing a serious e. Coli outbreak and being exposed as having multiple serious health code violations at many of their locations was all part of an evil plot by "Big Food" to discredit a chain that successfully sold health food.
6. Al Franken being exposed as having sexually harassed women was all a big conspiracy by the Right to slander and discredit him, even after Franken personally confessed to it.
7. Illegal immigrant kids being put in detention facilities is part of an insidious plot by "Fundies" to force the children to convert to Christianity, with the supposed "Proof" of this being that some of those kids are taken from the facilities and put in faith- based foster homes.
8. Trump is in bed with the Mafia.
9. Of course, all the innumerable times that the DUmmies have claimed that all the violent extremists on their side (Especially at Occupy/ Antifa riots) MUST really be "Agent provocateur" plants by the cops to make the leftists' movements look bad.
If I can think of any more, I'll list them.

thundley4:
One of the funniest conspiracy theories from the DUmp has to be that they believe conservative hackers took their site down when it was really just Skinner shutting it down to avoid embarrassment and likely visits from the secret service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version