Current Events > Breaking News

You can't make this stuff up!

(1/2) > >>

old dog 2:
White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because ‘Not Intending to Stay’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/20/white-house-illegal-aliens-do-not-need-proof-of-vaccination-because-not-intending-to-stay/

--- Quote ---The White House conceded Monday they were not requiring border crossers to show proof of vaccination, even though the government requires proof of a vaccine or a negative coronavirus test for other travelers into the United States.

When reporters asked about the apparent double standard on vaccination requirements, White House press secretary Jen Psaki argued that illegal immigrants and migrants crossing the border were not intending to stay in the United States.
--- End quote ---

Eupher:
Ah...I see.

Peppermint Patty is playing with the football again.

And Charlie Brown is marginally better than he used to be, recognizing lies when he hears them.

I'm pretty sure Charlie ain't gonna attempt to kick the football.  :stoner:

ADsOutburst:
My knee-jerk reaction was "Wow, what idiots we have in the current administration!" But then I thought, "Nah, they're just telling obvious lies and daring us to do something about it."

DLR Pyro:
So if I go on a 1 week vacation to Hawaii I shouldn't need to be vaccinated because I'm not planning on staying, right?

SSG Snuggle Bunny:

--- Quote ---You can't make this stuff up!
--- End quote ---

Well, obviously, somebody did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version