Current Events > Breaking News

Haitian illegals to be expelled

(1/3) > >>

old dog 2:
REPORTS: Biden Admin to Expel Thousands of Migrants at Border on Flights Back to Haiti

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/09/17/reports-biden-admin-to-expel-thousands-of-migrants-at-border-on-flights-back-to-haiti/

--- Quote ---The Associated Press reports that the Biden administration plans “widescale expulsion of Haitian migrants” who are currently being detained under the Del Rio International Bridge. More than 12,000 mostly Haitian migrants are currently being held in the Texas border region.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---The details on the numbers of flights per day vary based upon different sources. The AP reports there will be between five and eight flights per day. NBC News reports there could be between eight to ten per week. The flights will continue each day except for Saturdays — 12 flights per week.
--- End quote ---

I hope that someone sends observers to the airport in Port au Prince to see how many planes land, and estimate how many get off of them.

TRUST BUT VERIFY.  RR.

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: old dog 2 on September 18, 2021, 09:46:43 AM ---REPORTS: Biden Admin to Expel Thousands of Migrants at Border on Flights Back to Haiti

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/09/17/reports-biden-admin-to-expel-thousands-of-migrants-at-border-on-flights-back-to-haiti/

I hope that someone sends observers to the airport in Port au Prince to see how many planes land, and estimate how many get off of them.

TRUST BUT VERIFY.  RR.
--- End quote ---

"TRUST BUT VERIFY.  RR."

Yes, yes, & more yes!  Reagan was correct!

:edit:  Even 'though I do feel empathy for them ...

Why must we, at this moment in time, try to save the world at such a cost to our own citizens?

That many people coming here, is indeed an "invasion" that we can't afford!

ABC-2:
Something that did make me smile through this ordeal ...

A comment from a BB poster:

"In my dreams Harris goes to see this wretched mass of illegals, gets mistaken for one of them and is deported along with them."   :-)

thundley4:
We send Haitians back to their shithole country, but we let disease infest invaders spread throughout the US?

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on September 18, 2021, 10:44:40 AM ---We send Haitians back to their shithole country, but we let disease infest invaders spread throughout the US?

--- End quote ---

I have no words  to describe how much hatred I have for the Biden admin/folks behind the curtain with their hands up the back of this puppet ...

Well, no polite ones, that is!   :argh:

Outta here, time to make brunch for Mr. ABC.  :bolt:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version