Current Events > The DUmpster

DUmmies can't help but be Jerks

(1/3) > >>

BamaMoose:

--- Quote ---brooklynite (70,715 posts)

Champ has crossed the rainbow bridge...

--- End quote ---

The Biden's lost their older dog and, regardless of how I feel about their politics, I feel very sad for them.  Losing a beloved pet is tough and they have my sympathy.  But of course it only takes 6 responses before a DUmmie makes a totally unnecessary, asshole comment:

--- Quote ---NoRethugFriends (143 posts)

6. Happy he had a good life with a loving family

Why anyone needs to put out this rainbow bridge fantasy I'll never know.
--- End quote ---

Other DUmmies jumped on him for being such a jerk, but the truth is they can't help themselves.  They are so self-centered they can't stop themselves from screaming "look at me" in the middle of a thread expressing condolences.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215542378

SSG Snuggle Bunny:
Some People: "I dream of a place of justice and mercy. A place where loved ones, once thought lost forever, are reunited knowing they will never be separated again. A place where wounds are healed and hearts are mended and even your bitterest enmity gives way to the refreshing dew of rebirth."

Other People: "REEEEEEEEE! FAIRY TALES! CRUSADES! REEEEEE! I CAN HAVE SEX WITH ANYTHING I WANT!"

USA4ME:
Agreed.

Funny how the primitives don’t see themselves in the primitive who shows no compassion in how they act on various issues. Everyday on the island, we find them saying essentially the same thing about others, and yet they jump this primitive for an attitude they’ll be displaying within the next few postings.

SVPete:
Somehow I suspect their tone would have been quite different had the dead dog been Trump’s (he had none, I know) or GWB’s.

FunkyZero:

--- Quote from: BamaMoose on June 20, 2021, 12:16:30 AM ---https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215542378

--- End quote ---

is this the one that kept biting everyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version