Current Events > The DUmpster

Either a lie or HIPAA violation

(1/3) > >>

Kc25:

--- Quote ---Was talking to my brother...

4 min ago

Duncanpup

Was talking to my brother he's a general practitioner in Appalachia, where we grew up.

He and his wife vaccinated as us , yet he is fearful the delta variant will hit hard. On those patients he treats he mentioned a family we knew growing up I went to school with the husband . And today they are on SSI there whole life, and their thoughts are it’s a hoax, we will trust in the lord and my brother tries to explain to them. You both are obese you suffer type 2 a vaccination may benefit you both.

I told my brother I get you trying to care for us humans, you just can’t argue with stupid give it a rest bro you did your part in education.
--- End quote ---

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215542485

So the DUmmies' brother mentioned a family by name? Talked about their dx, history and treatment(s) (or lack thereof)

That's a major HIPAA violation...

Or the DUmmie is telling lies

thundley4:

--- Quote ---And today they are on SSI there whole life, and their thoughts are it’s a hoax,
--- End quote ---

Those darn bible-thumpers are living the life that DUmmies strive to attain: Living off the government teat for disability.

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on June 19, 2021, 11:48:09 AM ---Those darn bible-thumpers are living the life that DUmmies strive to attain: Living off the government teat for disability.

--- End quote ---

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

SVPete:
If the brother really is a doctor, he should be asked why he doesn’t know that vaccines currently used in the US are effective against the Delta/Indian variant (as they are for other variants)!

Zathras:

--- Quote from: Kc25 on June 19, 2021, 11:30:41 AM ---https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215542485

So the DUmmies' brother mentioned a family by name? Talked about their dx, history and treatment(s) (or lack thereof)

That's a major HIPAA violation...

Or the DUmmie is telling lies

--- End quote ---

Since it's coming from a DUmbass I'll go with it's a lie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version