Author Topic: Oh wow!  (Read 517 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Oh wow!
« on: May 11, 2021, 08:06:25 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215420755

I can’t bring it over, but wow!

The graph shows everything you need to know about the difference between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to jobs.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Oh wow!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 08:57:37 AM »
Yep. People dependent upon the gov’t are easier to control. It’s no wonder liberals want more unemployed.

They want these corps to raise wages, but they never get it. Sure, they get an additional $200/wk, but they find after a while their cost of living has gone up $1000/mo to pay for everyone’s increased wages. Or they find their job has been automated and they don’t have one anymore.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 09:14:16 AM »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 09:15:55 AM »
TraceNC (87 posts)

1. Good. Make it higher.

Star Member Skittles (134,899 posts)

2. which means they should RAISE WAGES TO COMPETE FOR EMPLOYEES

we will see

Star Member Phoenix61 (9,952 posts)

3. I wonder how many of those jobs are full-time.

I know a lot of retired people who worked a second job for the extra money and something to do but they haven’t gone back to work. It’s not worth the risk to them.

llmart (11,780 posts)

9. People should use this opportunity to demand a higher wage.

If not now, then when? If they're so desperate for employees someone interviewing who is offered the job at a low hourly rate should just say, "No thanks. But I would accept an offer of $15.00 an hour (or whatever." It's their market now. I'm assuming most of these are lower wage service type jobs. I saw a job outside my Kroger that said $11.40 an hour to start. I'd say, "Up it to $15.00 and I may consider it." If enough people do that then these greedy corporations would eventually have to pay up.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 10:44:02 AM »
Yep. People dependent upon the gov’t are easier to control. It’s no wonder liberals want more unemployed.

They want these corps to raise wages, but they never get it. Sure, they get an additional $200/wk, but they find after a while their cost of living has gone up $1000/mo to pay for everyone’s increased wages. Or they find their job has been automated and they don’t have one anymore.

Or they find out that the extra $200 a month means their Section 8 housing will no longer subsidize their rent, AND their child care has gone away AND their food stamps have gone away, resulting in $1500 a month in extra expenses.

I watched a deal on youtube a while back where a girl was working for I believe $7.50 an hour, got a raise to $10.50 or so (she was promoted to shift supervisor or something - fast food) and found out all her gov't bennies were reduced or eliminated. She then went back to work, refused the promotion and dropped back to $7.50 an hour.

DUmmies should be careful what they wish for.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 10:53:56 AM »
DUmmies should be careful what they wish for.

DUmmies live in a world that doesn't have the Law of Unintended Consequences. Arbitrary government mandated minimum wage increases don't result in lost jobs and increased consumer prices. "The Rich" will lie back and let government rape and plunder them. Crime won't increase when its risks and consequences are reduced.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2021, 12:48:45 PM »
It's the excuse the dummycrats need to flood the country with illegals. :thatsright:

They claim we need them in spite of the fact they don't speak the language and have little or no marketable skills.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!