Author Topic: malaise: I was rereading a section of Mary Trump's book last night  (Read 382 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member malaise (228,688 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215417455

I was rereading a section of Mary Trump's book last night

The insurrectionist bully was sent to reform school because he bullied everyone he could.

Having destroyed his entire family, several businesses and everything else he touched, he set out to destroy the entire USA. In every instance, it was so that he could be in charge. He is a very sick narcissist who has perfected the art of lying, the use of projection and propaganda.

He knows he should be locked up which is why he has used projection to promote the idea of locking up everyone he fears. From 2016 he spread the myth that if he lost the election would have been stolen. He repeated that with a louder volume in 2020.

He has to be locked up!

:yawn:

Moostache (8,700 posts)

1. I would view him more as a rabid dog at this point...

A fate befitting such an unfortunate animal would not make me very sad in his case either.

2. it wouldn't make me sad either

I just want him completely out of the picture - he has done way too much damage.

Star Member MerryHolidays (5,695 posts)

8. Dear Malaise: Trump is popular with a segment of the electorate for one basic reason

You know what that is, and that is what he is exploiting.

If it wasn't Trump, it would be someone else - diversity is an existential threat to those supporting Trump (and all the other folks that will come along).

This is a long-haul battle.

Star Member smirkymonkey (59,119 posts)

10. I know that most people want to see him serve time for the crimes he has committed,

and though I would like to see that as well, at this point, I really just want him to drop dead.

Seriously, I just want the mother****er gone from the face of the earth. His presence is toxic whether he is in office or languishing down at Mar-a-Lago.

However, I would like to see his three oldest children in prison and financially ruined. I want the name "Trump" to be just as reviled as the name "Hitler".

Star Member Blue Owl (34,366 posts)

3. Throw that fat **** piece of shit in the klink and toss away the key

Star Member NNadir (27,069 posts)

11. Everything he touches dies, and I'm not sure the US will survive his Putin financed cult.

These people are completely and totally out of their minds, and there's a lot of them.

Star Member multigraincracker (23,124 posts)

18. I loved her book. Had a good laugh about the reform school.

In the 60s I was sent away to reform school(military school)too. I remember several tRump type cadets from back then. Big bullies, until someone got in their face and then they would back away in a hurry. I would love some stories from his fellow cadets. They couldn't have all signed nondisclosure agreements

Jon King (742 posts)

19. I read a high school classmates uncle's obituary yesterday....

it actually read, "he loved his children, grand children, fishing, and Trump".

Goodness, the utter level of his pollution of the planet is off the charts.

mnmoderatedem (3,303 posts)

23. disagree on one aspect - perfected the art of lying

in fact, he's a horrifically bad liar. All the more puzzling as to why his lemmings believe every friggin thing he says.

With all the practice he gets at lying, you would think he would be better at it by now.

no_hypocrisy (38,158 posts)

29. More to this story:

Trump was sent to reform/military school because of more than the bullying, which his father tolerated, esp. as Fred was a Trustee of Kew Gardens. When Trump was 14, he rode the subway in Times Square in Manhattan where he'd buy jack-knives. He had more than a few which he hid in his sock drawer, where his father found them. The knives were the last straw for Fred.

I got this anecdote from this book: Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success

:whatever:

Do they not know what a Jackknife is?

Star Member brooklynite (69,956 posts)

32. Mary and I have a common friend...

I’ve heard some dark stories about Trump’s behavior after her book and out.

:thatsright:

BobTheSubgenius (9,264 posts)

36. It will be a happy, happy day when those barred doors clang closed behind him!

There are many others that should be joining him, and I get a perverse joy in several of those people being forced to listen to him for the next 10-15 years. Talk about your poetic justice.

38. I hope for that day but those final cement slabs would work

just as well. Let his goons rot in prison starting with Rudy.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: malaise: I was rereading a section of Mary Trump's book last night
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 08:56:10 PM »
I see DJT is still living rent free in their tiny little studio apartment minds.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 08:56:13 PM »
Living rent free in their tortured heads.

Libs are only happy when they’re angry. There’s more anger in that one thread than the cumulative amount of anger I have over the course of a decade.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 11:55:45 PM »

What's the matter Dumbass? Having problems sleeping so you decide to read some bad fiction?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 08:46:54 AM »
Star Moron malaise (228,688 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215417455

The insurrectionist bully was sent to reform school because he bullied everyone he could.

The New York Military Academy is not a "reform school". But as my signature quote says ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 09:28:31 AM »
Someone actually bought Mary Trump's book?  And this mope is re-reading it?  Probably like the Bible to lefties, along with full copies of the Mueller report and Mao's Red Book.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender