The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

FNG here!

<< < (2/2)

Eupher:
Welcome. I've heard of those forums you mentioned, but I've not had any experience there. How about introducing yourself a bit here, besides where you posted?

Where do you stand, for example, on riotous thugs who terrorize neighborhoods, people, and businesses? Are you a BLM acolyte? Defender of Antifa?

What are your thoughts on the upcoming election, whether presidential or congressional? What do you think about Trump throwing his support behind Sessions' opponent in Alabama's senate race?

franksolich:

--- Quote from: Eupher on August 31, 2020, 06:12:18 AM ---Welcome. I've heard of those forums you mentioned, but I've not had any experience there. How about introducing yourself a bit here, besides where you posted?

Where do you stand, for example, on riotous thugs who terrorize neighborhoods, people, and businesses? Are you a BLM acolyte? Defender of Antifa?

What are your thoughts on the upcoming election, whether presidential or congressional? What do you think about Trump throwing his support behind Sessions' opponent in Alabama's senate race?

--- End quote ---

Trust me, no, he's not.

I think he'd be a good fit here.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: franksolich on September 21, 2020, 10:04:00 PM ---Trust me, no, he's not.

I think he'd be a good fit here.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear because I have a bellyful of BLM and Antifa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version