Author Topic: #07 Top DUmmie of 2016 (Graham4Anything)  (Read 13699 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
#07 Top DUmmie of 2016 (Graham4Anything)
« on: December 26, 2016, 03:31:30 AM »
I’m not sure if congratulations are in order for an entity that might, or might not, exist.

Given the sheer outrageousness of his comments, mostly on DU Jr., I’ve always been sort of skeptical the graham cracker primitive, the “Graham4Anything” primitive, actually exists, other than as a fictitious parody of Democrat, liberal, and primitive values and attitudes.

But real or not, the graham cracker primitive was selected as the #07 Top DUmmie of 2016.

The graham cracker primitive was the #16 Top DUmmie of 2013, given that honor only days before being booted from Skins’s island.  He moved up to #12 Top DUmmie of 2014, the following year, because of his activities on DU Jr., where he remained until Skins submerged it below the seas after the Great Crash of ’16.

Since then, he’s been spotted at an obscure message board for giggly-gaggly teenaged girls.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The graham cracker primitive during the late presidential campaign was a fan of Messalina Agrippina—in fact, he even suggested he’d marry her in a Bill Clinton minute, despite the possible existence of a fifty-year gap in their ages (the former First Lady having been born in 1947).

And besides, it’s supposed to be the guy who’s the older of the pair.

Like the Bostonian Drunkard, the graham cracker primitive had a problem with premature ejaculation, predicting events and their outcomes even before they happened. 

And always being wrong.

This was the primitive who predicted the Democrat candidate for president would win with 500+ electoral votes.  (For lurking primitives reading this, many who probably don’t know, there’s 538 electoral votes.)

The graham cracker primitive idolized the former Secretary of State to where one wondered—that is, if he exists—if he kept a folded centerfold of her underneath his bed, for the same purposes many prepubescent males keep them.

Whoa.  Hillary as an object of sexual gratification.

But as long as nobody gets hurt, I imagine it’s copacetic.  Whatever rocks one’s chair, rows one’s boat, pushes one’s buttons, I guess.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For those who might be interested, the graham cracker primitive can be watched at (by the way, one may thank me for cleaning up and formatting his posts):

http://lanaboards.com/

graham4anything
766 posts
Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:31 PM

Hillary is nearly 100% clean and it has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Putin not only hacked the DNC but altered it, and furthermore that Adolf Trump knew about it in collusion (allowing him to play an ass routine and to campaign with the deplorable vote (KKK, racists, anti-women, anti-Gay, anti-minority, anti-American.)

Meanwhile, any woman that wants to avail her constitutional right to privacy and her body will shortly have that taken away

Say goodbye to Gay rights, to Transgender rights, to any minority rights, to police being cleaned up
Almost all of the most important cabinet positions, the VP too are all rich men, who hate women, are sexists, are anti-Gay, anti-everything but proWhite male.  When they say they want to make America great, great is a code word for WHITE MALE like in the times before Dr. King and LBJ got the Civil rights and Voting rights acts passed.

(not to mention the Useful Idiot, Bernie Sanders(UI) who was never Bernie(D) and all the Ayn Rand disciples like Beakman Paul Ryan and Ron and Rand Paul who believe in the survival of the fittest, and care little about anyone else

How anyone on the Lanaboards could be pro-Trump is amazing, being the bullying Lana has had in her life, because she is a strong woman.

It is a fact that the libertarians/conservatives, and women haters have been after Hillary since she was in college, correctly seeing that Hillary was destined for high office and back then they attempted to stop her and have character assassinated her this year (with help from Useful Idiot Party leader Bernie Sanders who bought disgusting anti-Hillary words into the conversation

This thingydingy with Kanye is Trump's latest diversion when the issues get tough, he diverts to stupidity like this with Kanye, and Kanye becomes the Rodman to the Korean leader (see the movie wicked satire Seth & James made about the Korean leader, to understand that).

Playing the press, Donald Trump has an agenda, is an authoritarian bully, who likes Putin the ugly dictator (Putin is equal to Idi Amin or Quadafi or any other vile leader in the past.

Try being Gay in Russia. Impossible. Try running against Putin (impossible they disappear).

Meanwhile, those brainwashed believe the lies about Hillary that are proven false.

Hillary won by close to 3 million votes, and Hillary got more votes than any white male in US History.

BTW- kiddies won't have to worry about free school or such now...it won't happen, nor will their debts be absolved.

Hopefully President Obama left some traps in that make it impossible to get rid of the health care, and as President Obama has no ego, [sic] if at the end of the day t is better, he won't mind If someone else takes credit (the important part is the 100 million who will lose their insurance if Paul Ryan and Pence get their way.

The people Trump populated his cabinet with show the true color of Donald, One more deplorable than the next.

(BTW- once again, people who like Bernie use the words Bankers and Wall Street are indeed saying anti-Semitic smear words, whether they know it, or like Bernie they are just a U.I. (see above for the meaning of UI).

Never knew there was such hatred for Lincoln and FDR and JFK and LBJ and Dr. King out there. It is amazing.

Maybe Trump will name Putin to the US Supreme Court (after all to SCOTUS, one doesn't have to be American, just get 50 votes).

and in other news, did ya hear about North Carolina, where a Democratic candidate won the Governorship, and now the NC legislature which is Republican is presenting a bill thereby getting rid of all Governor powers, and making the legislature in charge of those thingys???

Welcome to HerrTrumpWorld

Pray for Angela Merkel and Justin Trudeau, the last free world leaders to remain strong and in office, come this January

Hmmm.  That’s an interesting idea, putting my pal Vladik on the U.S. Supreme Court, but it’s something for discussion later, not right now.

graham4anything
766 posts
Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:15 AM

@analwinterofmylife-  see the reply I made on the Aleppo thread a few seconds ago.

and-

There are no two sides of things when one is up against a racist, women hating, anti-Gay, anti-any religion but theirs in a country where there is suppose to be separation of state and religion and where being an atheist is ones constitutional right and where the ultra far right soon to be ruled by Trump is no different than the vile brutal dictators in other countries who oppress the people, and where women have zero rights and are routinely stoned to death for a man's infraction against them.

Trump cannot be brushed off as just being ignorant, he believes this BS and has acted this way in his personal life his entire life.

He cares nothing about the regular person, and he hates the federal government (a trait most of today's republicans in federal office also hate) and one look at every single major person in his cabinet (in the important positions) all want to destroy the cabinet post they are in and then there is Sessions, the choice for AG- who is against minorities and wants to roll back everything to the 1950s but yes, quite simply- it is because Hillary is a strong female, and it was because President Obama was black

Both ruined the "good old boys" club.

graham4anything
766 Posts
Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:36 AM

Bernie Sanders (U.I.) must be smiling. What a useful idiot (U.I.) he is. But then he is Ralph Nader isn't he, and Bernie was just a tool/fool of Putin.

(and wouldn't surprise me if Putin was behind 2 other events today too, being that Putin's new goal is the defeat of Merkel, and starting trouble with other nations like Turkey.)

Meanwhile, congratulations President Clinton on winning more popular votes than any white male in United States history.

in every war, battles are lost, before final victory is achieved. Shame all those people are going to lose their safety net in the next four years while Paul Ryan and his white male friends take away everything from anyone not like them.

the irony will be how many Trump voters are hurt very badly (will they ever realize they were conned?)

Next Up: #06 Top DUmmie of 2016
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 05:53:09 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: #07 Top DUmmie of 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 05:31:37 AM »
" and as President Obama has no ego,"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Obama has been the most egotistical U.S. president I've ever seen.
He is completely in love with himself.
It was evident before he was even elected; When he accepted the nomination at the 2008 DNC, he did so while standing on a stage adorned with Greek- style pillars, as though he were mighty Zeus addressing us puny mortals from atop Mount Olympus.
He has constantly praised himself and held up himself as almighty and all- knowing. His ego is so bloated, I'm surprised his head is small enough to fit through the White House doors.
Obama never saw himself as America's 44th president; He saw himself as America's first king.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:39:28 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 06:34:20 AM »
Pray for Angela Merkel and Justin Trudeau, the last free world leaders to remain strong and in office, come this January
I wonder if Graham found a NEW girlfriend. Merkel seems about as popular as his old one.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 07:55:28 AM »
congratulations President Clinton

And still DelUsional. :rofl:

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 09:05:24 AM »
I am happy to see he survived the massacre in November.  I thought he would be found swinging from a ceiling fan somewhere.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 09:35:11 AM »
Ah, Graham4Anything. The hard core Hillary Clinton lover who wants a political dynasty.  :lmao:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:16:18 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 10:46:18 AM »
When DI went down on election eve, I was disapointed most that I would not be able to see Graham's meltdown. I'm glad that hi stupidity has been acknowledged with such a coveted award.

Offline TendiesForBreakfast

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 11:13:50 AM »
"America's sweetheart, Rosie O'Donnell" - graham4anything4HC45

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 06:51:05 PM »
Gang, I cannot emphasize just how delusional Graham was. He was there every day telling us how Hillary was innocent of all crimes, and she would take home 500+ electoral votes in the greatest victory of all time.

Oh, and Jeb Bush is about to win the primary any day now. Even the democrats would make fun of him.

Any thread about Hillary was a magnet for Graham. People would post titles like, "In before G4A!"
Graham would show up and defend her honor in his own nonsensical way. If people laughed at him too much he would delete his own OP and shut the thread down.

Graham had more Baghdad Bog photos posted to his threads than any other thread I know.

In fact I don't really recall him posting in any threads other than Hillary threads.

When DI comes back up y'all are gonna half to mosey on over just to see this guy in action

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 06:57:10 AM »
When DI comes back up y'all are gonna half to mosey on over just to see this guy in action

I e-mailed DU support last week asking when DI may be back up again.  The first time I did that I got a reply from Skinner in less than 6 hours.  It is not coming up on 6 days waiting for a reply.  Not sure if it is ever going to come back. 
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline DUmpstruck

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 08:25:04 AM »

In fact I don't really recall him posting in any threads other than Hillary threads.

You forgot gun threads.
The USSC was going to reinterpret the 2nd and bullets would be banned.

Graham was so over the top that I was never sure if he was a committed Democrat(ic) or the best Republican mole I have ever seen in my life.   :cheerleader2:

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 02:12:03 PM »
You forgot gun threads.
The USSC was going to reinterpret the 2nd and bullets would be banned.

Graham was so over the top that I was never sure if he was a committed Democrat(ic) or the best Republican mole I have ever seen in my life.   :cheerleader2:

Nobody could be that good, Graham was some high grade stupid, you just can't fake that.

Offline Gretchen

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2016, 02:30:07 PM »
Nobody could be that good, Graham was some high grade stupid, you just can't fake that.
100% high grade stupid. FTFY  :lmao: