The Bar > Pictures & Photoshops

30 Years Of The IRA's Armed Struggle

(1/3) > >>

dmf777:
https://www.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3=SearchResult&ALID=29YL534EN0L3

Too many pictures to paste onto here, but there are some very good shots in there. Here are a few choice ones:

txradioguy:
So you're supporting the Irish Republican Army?

dmf777:

--- Quote from: txradioguy on June 01, 2015, 02:18:23 AM ---So you're supporting the Irish Republican Army?

--- End quote ---

I believe the original one (from 1916) served a noble purpose. And I believe the IRA from "The Troubles" era was controversial, but still, I do find their cause to be just (though it depends on one's perspective of the matter).

txradioguy:

--- Quote from: dmf777 on June 01, 2015, 02:29:32 AM ---I believe the original one (from 1916) served a noble purpose. And I believe the IRA from "The Troubles" era was controversial, but still, I do find their cause to be just (though it depends on one's perspective of the matter).

--- End quote ---
Not surprising you feel this way given your support for radical Islam.

What the rest of the world deems to be terrorists you champion as "freedom fighters"

dmf777:

--- Quote from: txradioguy on June 01, 2015, 02:34:06 AM ---Not surprising you feel this way given your support for radical Islam.

What the rest of the world deems to be terrorists you champion as "freedom fighters"

--- End quote ---

I don't support ISIS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban etc. and I'm not sure if you are stupid or ill-informed...maybe both.

The IRA (from 1916) were freedom fighters, they fought against the British monarchy in Ireland, and sought Irish independence.
The Provisional IRA, sought total removal of the monarchy of the UK from the Irish island, and a unification of a sovereign Irish country. Both of which sound pretty reasonable, ask most Catholic patriots of the Republic of Ireland who were alive during the Troubles if you don't believe me.

ISIS seeks world domination and total indoctrination of Islam, as well as the death of all non-believers. Which I do not support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version