Interests > Hobbies

Any new sewing projects going on??

<< < (2/2)

Skul:
I used to crochet, years ago. Unable to do it any longer.  I has a sad.  :bawl:

longview:

--- Quote from: Skul on March 17, 2015, 10:38:06 PM ---I used to crochet, years ago. Unable to do it any longer.  I has a sad.  :bawl:

--- End quote ---

What kind of things did you make?

I only learned to crochet dishcloths and only because somebody had left a bunch of cotton yarn in a cow camp and a neighbor said it was good for those.  She showed my enough to make those.  BTW, Baxter Black, the veterinarian turned comedian, learned to knit because of a book he found at a cow camp.  I know some railroaders that have picked up either while sitting trackside waiting on trains.

obumazombie:
Rosey Grier was a famous crocheter...

http://www.crochetconcupiscence.com/2012/11/unique-1970s-crocheter-pro-football-player-rosey-grier/

Skul:

--- Quote from: longview on March 22, 2015, 12:45:54 AM ---What kind of things did you make?

I only learned to crochet dishcloths and only because somebody had left a bunch of cotton yarn in a cow camp and a neighbor said it was good for those.  She showed my enough to make those.  BTW, Baxter Black, the veterinarian turned comedian, learned to knit because of a book he found at a cow camp.  I know some railroaders that have picked up either while sitting trackside waiting on trains.

--- End quote ---
I was quite young at the time. I remember doing doilies for the most.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version