Author Topic: Is civil war inevitable in the USA at this point?  (Read 1697 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Is civil war inevitable in the USA at this point?
« on: June 20, 2020, 01:00:09 PM »
ansible (985 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213621354

In 2005 I remember playing this videogame that predicted the US collapsing into civil war. It seemed funny and ridiculous at the time, but these days...I don't know anymore.

At this point I find myself feeling much like John Brown:

On December 2, 1859, the morning of his execution, Brown handed his final letter to one of his guards. It read, “I, John Brown, am now quite certain that the crimes of this guilty land will never be purged away but with blood. I had, as I now think vainly, flattered myself that without very much bloodshed it might be done”

soothsayer (16,309 posts)

1. Let's try the election first

...and when you lose?

Star Member morillon (978 posts)

4. The anti-mask wackos want one

They and their fellow far right fanatics have been salivating for something like that for years. I've been on their message boards off and on for decades, and the adrenaline and testosterone levels are off the charts sometimes. I've got some experience with cults, too, and hoo boy, are some of these groups textbook.

But it is exactly because THEY want some kind of war that I don't want them to ****ing have it. Let's hold the line, hold our shit together, resist, and let these guys burn themselves out. We have to stay safe and stay strong and keep together.

Star Member DFW (38,029 posts)

6. Just a one day affair.

Scheduled for November 3 of this year.

However, the aftermath will make the Reconstruction seem like a picnic.

Biden will need a Secretary of Damage Control.

Star Member tavernier (7,545 posts)

19. Only for men with big trucks and tiny penises.

Sorry, I read a Trump bumper sticker like that recently and giggled all the way home.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Is civil war inevitable in the USA at this point?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 01:47:13 PM »
DFW (38,029 posts)     Sat Jun 20, 2020, 01:26 AM

6. Just a one day affair.

Scheduled for November 3 of this year.

However, the aftermath will make the Reconstruction seem like a picnic.

Biden will need a Secretary of Damage Control.

I see Marc is trying to bolster the morale of the primitives.

As an insider, Marc knows what's going to happen, but feels compelled to lie so the primitives don't slide into the slough of despair.

Just like he did in 2016 when he already knew Hillary was going down.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 02:01:45 PM »
Star Member tavernier (7,545 posts)

19. Only for men with big trucks and tiny penises.

Sorry, I read a Trump bumper sticker like that recently and giggled all the way home.

The DUmmies have an unhealthy fixation on 2 things. The color of someone’s skin, and the size of their sexual organ. It has never ceased to amaze me just how fixated the DUmmies are on these 2 things. I mean ... damn, there aren’t many topics where one or both of these items are thrown out.

Has anyone ever seen any posts over there about some chick being a bitch because she has tiny tits or a huge gaping vagina?  If not, I would like to know why.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 02:48:37 PM »
You lefty guys better hope not.

If there IS a civil war there won't be a leftist nor a democrat remaining alive. 

After Day 2.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 02:49:56 PM »

The DUmmies have an unhealthy fixation on 2 things. The color of someone’s skin, and the size of their sexual organ. It has never ceased to amaze me just how fixated the DUmmies are on these 2 things. I mean ... damn, there aren’t many topics where one or both of these items are thrown out.

Has anyone ever seen any posts over there about some chick being a bitch because she has tiny tits or a huge gaping vagina?  If not, I would like to know why.

KC

Because they ALL do -- except the fat ones who have big tits but small in proportion to their chins/stomach.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »
The answer to that question is really up to the liberals.

How many years have conservatives patiently told libs that what they are doing is stupid and they’re perverting the concept of freedom, justice and liberty? After a while, you get tired of talking when they’re too stupid to listen. There will come a time when trying to explain things reasonably to them will end. That’s when the shooting starts.

Liberals could change this by repenting and getting their act together. If they don’t, at some point they’ll get what’s coming.

All things considered, conservatives have been very patient up to this point. Libs should be on their knees thanking us.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 04:07:40 PM »
Someone with deep pockets is funding this and they are using blacks as pawns like the Democrats have always done.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 04:33:47 PM »
Someone with deep pockets is funding this and they are using blacks as pawns like the Democrats have always done.

So, the questions is, who would fund
Or otherwise have an interest in
Rioting in an
Otherwise peaceful
Society?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 06:18:43 PM »
I keep seeing memes saying we should all be thankful the blacks aren’t burning it all down, and how much they’re holding back.

I’ve got news for these people. The silent majority of conservatives are the ones that are biting their tongue and aren’t being recognized. We’re armed. We’re trained. We’re stocked. This could be really ugly.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 06:20:05 PM »

If there IS a civil war there won't be a leftist nor a democrat remaining alive. 

After Day 2.

Truth
Deplorable since 2016

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 09:33:01 PM »
ansible (985 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213621354

Yep I believe so.  At least until the first volley is fired and then you leftist pukes will run back to your hidey holes as soon as the blood starts flowing.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2020, 11:24:40 AM »
Because they ALL do -- except the fat ones who have big tits but small in proportion to their chins/stomach.

56-48-62 that's a whole lot of DUmbass.

My apologies to AC/DC
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2020, 11:30:19 AM »
First, that dog won't hunt anywhere within a hundred miles of where I am, and second, I'm tired of pretending those turds are my fellow Americans, just bring it and get it over with.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 11:45:50 AM »
First, that dog won't hunt anywhere within a hundred miles of where I am, and second, I'm tired of pretending those turds are my fellow Americans, just bring it and get it over with.

Me too.  I've felt that way a long time now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ROCKURWORLD

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2020, 01:13:04 PM »

After Day 2.

If there IS a civil war there won't be a leftist nor a democrat Communist remaining alive. 

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2020, 11:43:33 PM »
>Star Member DFW (38,029 posts)  6. Just a one day affair.  Scheduled for November 3 of this year.

Your aching seeds of America's destruction will destroy your smugness, yet I'm sure you will retain most of your unearned wealth.   Sit in your seat of comfort while getting others harmed is your only claim to fame sissy boy.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2020, 01:43:09 PM »
If it is, a couple guarantees about it:
1) As is pretty much always the case, the first instances of violence will come from the Left.
2) The Right WILL win, and fairly quickly, for a few reasons:
       a) Obviously, we have a lot more guns, and a lot more veterans in our ranks who know how to use them and can teach others to do the same.
       b) We have a near- monopoly on food production. Most American agriculture comes from conservative states (Mainly because liberal states have a tendency to drive their farmers to near- bankruptcy with oppressive and often unnecessary environmental regulations, as California did with their "Delta Smelt" lunacy), and one of the first things that would likely happen in the event of a civil war would be for the conservative states to cut off all food delivery to the liberal states. I'd further exacerbate it by broadcasting to the public in the liberal states that we've done this. This'll spark a panic, as the residents of those states will instantly swarm to every grocery store in their states, with every crumb of food bought up or stolen in a day, and eaten in a week. Then, when mass starvation kicks in, the people will start rioting and pressuring their leaders to surrender.
      c) We have much more unity in the conservative states than the leftists do in theirs. Many leftist groups and concepts openly clash with each other, such as for instance, the feminists vs. the transgenders (Specifically, that the former of the two groups believe that trans- women are not real women and deeply resent being told they are, and the latter group believes that holding this view is evil and bigoted), the radical environmentalists vs. the labor unions in industries that environmentalists hate (i.e. coal mining, logging, etc.), and the radical Muslims vs. the gay- rights activists (Just look at how leftists look the other way and ignore homophobic violence and persecution when it happens in Islamic nations). These various groups hate each other so much, there is no way they could rally together to actively fight a war, and would likely dissolve into infighting that would further weaken them. While conservatism can have differing groups and factions, they are much better at setting differences aside in the interests of tackling a bigger threat.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 01:45:27 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2020, 02:21:59 PM »
I'm looking around for the leftist's mansion I'm going to move into.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2020, 04:18:11 PM »
.....cut off all food delivery to the liberal states.....

I think it'd be better to offer food at exorbitant prices so as to more quickly drain any resources the other side might have.  A hundred, even a thousand, times the going rate, like $4,700 for an apple.  When they get hungry enough, they'll pay those prices.  And then after this side has acquired all their resources, cut off the supply.  No dough, no food.  Let their pals Iran and Venezuela and Cuba and North Korea feed them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2020, 04:54:03 PM »
I think it'd be better to offer food at exorbitant prices so as to more quickly drain any resources the other side might have.  A hundred, even a thousand, times the going rate, like $4,700 for an apple.  When they get hungry enough, they'll pay those prices. 

They will cry and cite violations of price gouging laws and we will just look on and laugh
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2020, 10:42:18 AM »
The truth is we are already in a hot civil war. BLM started the civil war in 2014 and pantifa started their war in 2017.