Author Topic: something for the MrsCrapio primitive to consider  (Read 1666 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
something for the MrsCrapio primitive to consider
« on: June 12, 2019, 01:01:05 AM »
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/africanamerican_candidates_polling_at_1_percent_in_iowa.html#ixzz5qbtRJBT6

African-American Candidates Polling at 1 Percent in Iowa

One day, black Democrats will wake up and say, "We've been had." For a half century, African Americans have been giving Democrats a huge majority of their votes in national elections--91 percent for Hillary in 2016, 90 percent in the 2018 Congressional contests--and in return Democratic kingmakers have not seen fit to take a single presidential candidate of African American heritage seriously.

Yes, there was Barack Obama. He looked the part, and sometimes he even tried to sound it, but as Obama's part-black Hawaiian friend Keith Kakugawa said of pal Barry, “He wasn’t African American, at least not with the connotation that term has taken on: a meaning that includes a heritage of slavery.” Added Kakugawa, “The only Black influence he had in his life was television." >>>  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hispanic candidates, the presumed future of the Democratic Party, are doing no better. The sole Hispanic candidate, Julian Castro, is polling at 1 percent of the vote. By contrast, in 2016, the two Republican Hispanic candidates, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, got 50 percent of the actual Iowa Caucus vote between them. The leading black Republican candidate in Iowa, Ben Carson, got 9 percent of the vote. In 2016, not one of the six announced Democratic candidates was black or Hispanic.....

- - - - - - - - - -

You know, the Democrats as long ago as 2008 had a chance to nab two birds with one stone, if they'd selected former congresswoman Cynthia McKinney of Georgia as their presidential candidate.

A two-fer; a woman and a black.

Why they didn't jump at the opportunity still escapes me.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:04:54 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: something for the MrsCrapio primitive to consider
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 08:28:26 AM »
Black voters are no different than the majority of voters in CA. The Dem party OWNS them. There’s no reason to bother listening or doing for them anymore.

I suspect Lamond knows this and enjoys being told what he is to do. It is, in fact, the history of his family for generations.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 08:35:11 AM »

The way he treats fellow blacks, I always thought of Lamond as being the contemporary Sambo, or Quimbo.

It doesn't make any difference; there were two of them and they were very much alike.  They were the slave overseers owned by the evil white man Simon Legree in Uncle Tom's Cabin, in charge of keeping the other blacks on the plantation cowed and downtrodden.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 10:01:19 AM »
Haven't seen much of Lamond lately.

Think he's contracted what the Omaha Lardass has?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 10:50:02 AM »
Haven't seen much of Lamond lately.

Think he's contracted what the Omaha Lardass has?

Well, he's only a few years younger, almost the same age as the doughnut processing machine, TheShoe.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 11:41:39 AM »
One day, black Democrats will wake up and say, "We've been had." For a half century, African Americans have been giving Democrats a huge majority of their votes in national elections--91 percent for Hillary in 2016, 90 percent in the 2018 Congressional contests--and in return Democratic kingmakers have not seen fit to take a single presidential candidate of African American heritage seriously.

That's because deep down inside they know they are dumber than a stump and don't have a snow ball's chance in hell of beating Trump. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 12:30:18 PM »
The way he treats fellow blacks, I always thought of Lamond as being the contemporary Sambo, or Quimbo.

*snip*.

Poor Lamond.  :bawl:
Little Black Sambo was not of African descent.
He was Indian.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 02:26:59 PM »
Poor Lamond.  :bawl:
Little Black Sambo was not of African descent.
He was Indian.

Sambo and Quimbo were slave overseers for Simon Legree in Uncle Tom's Cabin. They participated in Legree's cruelty.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 04:47:06 PM »
You know, the Democrats as long ago as 2008 had a chance to nab two birds with one stone, if they'd selected former congresswoman Cynthia McKinney of Georgia as their presidential candidate.

A two-fer; a woman and a black.

Why they didn't jump at the opportunity still escapes me.

If they would have went with McKinney it would have been entertaining.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2019, 01:03:07 PM »
If they would have went with McKinney it would have been entertaining.

This time we could have Tank Abrams and get four people for one.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.