Author Topic: Bill Ayers daughter is an aide to HUGO CHAVEZ?  (Read 1921 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Bill Ayers daughter is an aide to HUGO CHAVEZ?
« on: October 13, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »
I was just listening to Michael Medved and he just made the claim that Ayers daughter is an aide to Chavez. 

Offline jendf

Re: Bill Ayers daughter is an aide to HUGO CHAVEZ?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 02:45:47 PM »
Are we shocked? No.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »
Well then, I guess if she gets a spot in the NObama whitehouse one of the criticisms can't be lack of experience.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 03:34:50 PM »
I cant believe he has chance to win this, it would be 10 times as worse as Clinton.  :sad1:
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »
I cant believe he has chance to win this, it would be 10 times as worse as Clinton.  :sad1:

So much for "operation chaos"...we may just the worse of the two.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 04:41:19 PM »
So much for "operation chaos"...we may just the worse of the two.

If you'll recall, the whole point of Operation Chaos - as explained by CinC-USOC himself - was to bloody up da BarackFather!'s lily white image; because JOHN MCCAIN AND HIS CAMPAIGN WOULDN'T DO THE JOB AND - OF COURSE - THE MEDIA WOULDN'T DO IT.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 06:35:18 PM »
To the Dems thats a career enhancement.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 11:56:39 PM »
If you'll recall, the whole point of Operation Chaos - as explained by CinC-USOC himself - was to bloody up da BarackFather!'s lily white image; because JOHN MCCAIN AND HIS CAMPAIGN WOULDN'T DO THE JOB AND - OF COURSE - THE MEDIA WOULDN'T DO IT.

Maybe I'm going scenile, but I thought the objective of operation chaos was to get people to vote for Obama, so Hillary would lose.  With Obama as the primary victor, he would have been "easy" to beat up against McCain.  At least that was the idea back then before he became the Messiah media darling.

I rarely listen to Rush, just going on what I recall from bits and pieces mentioned on Fox news.

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 04:44:52 AM »
Maybe I'm going scenile, but I thought the objective of operation chaos was to get people to vote for Obama, so Hillary would lose.  With Obama as the primary victor, he would have been "easy" to beat up against McCain.  At least that was the idea back then before he became the Messiah media darling.

I rarely listen to Rush, just going on what I recall from bits and pieces mentioned on Fox news.

No the objective was for both obama and shrillary to beat each other up as much as possible and then pick off the winner.
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 06:48:41 AM »

D6 is dead on the money. Rush believed and  was right that only the Clintons would attack Obama
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline SaintLouieWoman

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 10:14:51 AM »
Hope Rush has a new plan---that works quickly. This Acorn stuff might take Obama down, in a normal time. Talk about Teflon! Nothing seems to stick to the annointed one.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 10:47:56 AM »
I'm starting to think we're really, royally, thoroughly, screwed.

Now they're talking supermajority in the senate. Elizabeth Dole's seat is in trouble.

Fairness Doctrine, Open votes for unionization.

Hang on kids. It's gonna be a bumpy ride. 
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 10:50:13 AM »
Hope Rush has a new plan---that works quickly. This Acorn stuff might take Obama down, in a normal time. Talk about Teflon! Nothing seems to stick to the annointed one.

Must be nice when you have the entire mainstream Propaganda Ministry and throngs of groupies acting as human shields between you and the consequences of your actions.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 11:49:52 AM »
I wonder what legacy he'll leave in 4 years...and will he screw up enough to be de-throned?