Author Topic: Obama - Ayers Timeline  (Read 773 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Obama - Ayers Timeline
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 11:29:18 AM »
He isn’t being accused of any guilt which ought to be Ayers’ burden. He’s being accused of precisely what he is guilty of: associating with terrorists. That’s not guilty by association. It’s guilty OF association … association with information, I might add, because there’s no way he didn’t know about Ayers. Even if he didn’t know about the terrorism, a loudmouth radical like Ayers doesn’t keep his loudmouth radicalism under wraps. It was on account of his leftism that he and Obama made such frequent and successful allies.

What’s more, it is not an isolated argument from the right. The question is more than one of Ayers. The question is, rather, why are so many of Obama’s friends such low-lifes, and why doesn’t anyone care?

MONEY QUOTE!

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama - Ayers Timeline
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »
H5 for posting this!

I will wait for Ptarmigan to undo it... ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 11:32:51 AM by freedumb2003 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.