Author Topic: Humblegrumbler Revealed as TOXIC 8 Years Ago  (Read 1754 times)

Offline pjcomix

Humblegrumbler Revealed as TOXIC 8 Years Ago
« on: November 15, 2019, 01:11:36 PM »
Check out the thread below. Started by someone I used to work with at NewsBusters. It revealed that even 8 years ago Humblegrumbler was acting in a TOXIC manner. So now the Administrators at FR, instead of banning him, are now following his lead.

http://www.publiusforum.com/2011/04/28/the-fall-of-jim-robinsons-free-republic-website/#more-21229

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Humblegrumbler Revealed as TOXIC 8 Years Ago
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 01:43:14 PM »
I first encountered the porcine bully when I posted an excerpt of a most-excellent article by Doc (by the way, what ever happened with Doc?  He was pretty important for the development of conservativecave.); some scientific matter.

The porcine bully accused me of promoting "my" "blog" to make money off advertisements.

I never bothered reminding him conservativecave is a message board, not a blog, that I did not own it, and that it had no advertisements.  But I'm sure he never would've paid attention anyway.

It's not nice, it's declasse, to make fun of the way people look, but the rule doesn't hold true with bullies.  If one's seen a photograph of him, one will probably agree he looks exactly like a flaccid overweight porcine bully.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 06:41:12 PM »
Yepper.  It's understood if one never had to deal with Zips in the wire, it's all Rosie Palms.  The Donatathon picture show in Texas
with the Humble One and all "guarding" the border had BlazingFord show trial undertones. 

Just never mention Africa needs population control, lest the *Charities deflate your bone.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 06:30:54 AM »
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1011545/posts

History of FreeRepublic

Posted on 10/30/2003, 2:14:39 PM by dakine
Free Republic and Jim Robinson's Finances

Miscellaneous Free Republic Source: Free Republic Published: 07/15/99 Author: Jim Robinson Posted on 07/15/1999 01:02:53 PDT by Jim Robinson

Just trying to set the record straight.

Even though it's boring, I'll have to go back a few years to lay the groundwork for the story. Warning: it's boring so you might just want to skip this whole thing and go on to a real article... but for those of you who are spreading the gruesome rumors of Jim Robinson ripping off the FReepers, here's the real accounting of Free Republic.

During the 70's and 80's I worked as a programmer/analyst then division manager of a local computer service bureau. Over the years, I developed a series of accounting packages for agri-business companies. These packages were written for mini-computers using a fourth generation programming language that I developed myself. We had an installed base of a dozen or so farming companies and produce packers in California's San Joaquin Valley.

In 1988, the owner of the service bureau offered to allow me to purchase the software from the company on a percentage of gross revenues for one year basis and take over the existing client base. He also offered that I could take any of the programmers in my department who wanted to go with me. It had long been my desire to be in business for myself, so I jumped at the opportunity. Two programmers accepted my offer of equal partnership and ground floor opportunity and so we contributed $3,000 capital apiece, formed a corporation and into the computer business we plunged. In our first year, we grossed something in the neighborhood of a three hundred thousand and we were basically living hand to mouth, but we kept working at it. Within a few years and an awful lot of hard work, we were grossing a couple million per year and were earning a decent living.

In 1994 we decided that we wanted to expand the business so we did an initial public offering and raised some three million dollars on the NASDAQ. Our intent was to convert all of our software to shrink-wrap for Windows on the P/C and go nationwide. Well, we found that it was no easy task rewriting from the tested and true VAX VMS to the relatively untested and unstable P/C and we ended up paying several times the amount that we estimated for conversion and our roll out of the new software was delayed... first one year... then another. In the meantime, all of our clients and prospects were seeing our new prototypes and they wanted our new stuff. No one would buy our old software. Classic mistake. But long story short, we soon used up all of our new capital and the corporation was in big trouble.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 03:16:44 PM »
Humblegunner acts like he owns FR. I do not recall seeing him at FR.

There are plenty of holier-thou posters at FR.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 03:26:38 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 04:56:44 PM »

His fraudulent member home-page, which insists he's been banned, has him as showing up about the same time I did, circa 2002-2003. but even though a constant and thorough reader of freerepublic, I don't recall the screen-name until about 2009.

It's possible he used to use a different name, and that the "registration date" for humblegunner is fraudulent; after all, a site administrator can add or amend or subtract details at will.

And that he gets away having a fraudulent member home-page suggests all this deception has the okay of the owner of the site.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 05:22:50 PM »
His fraudulent member home-page, which insists he's been banned, has him as showing up about the same time I did, circa 2002-2003. but even though a constant and thorough reader of freerepublic, I don't recall the screen-name until about 2009.

It's possible he used to use a different name, and that the "registration date" for humblegunner is fraudulent; after all, a site administrator can add or amend or subtract details at will.

And that he gets away having a fraudulent member home-page suggests all this deception has the okay of the owner of the site.

I got branded a troll at FR, but it was not political in nature. It was for posting ptarmigan photo sites and anything anti-rabbit.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2019, 02:25:06 PM »
You don't know the half of it. I did research and although humblegrumbler has been careful about it in recent years, he posted some vicious anti-Semitic stuff in the past about how Jews basically suck because they didn't become Christians. I thought that stuff meant instant banishment from FR.

Oh, and humblegrumbler thinks he somehow qualifies as Christian with his crap attitude?

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2019, 02:32:37 PM »
Here is just one example of humblegrumbler's bigotry on a thread. BTW, check that whole thread and you will see more of the same attitude from him.

thats part of the plan... and so shall all Israel be saved.

So.. if that's the plan, why are they still Jewish?

Why not give it up and become Christians?

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2436271/posts?page=55#55

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2019, 02:42:26 PM »
Another anti-Semitic "gem" from humblegrumbler:

"But but but.. they are Chosen! They are special! They don't accept Christ but but but.."

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2436271/posts?page=140#140

Which is laughable because does anybody here think humblegrumbler with his CRAP attitude actually accepted Christ himself? He is just using the Christian religion which he obviously does NOT believe in as an instrument to fulfill his anti-Semitic attitudes.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2019, 02:47:48 PM »
Here is humblegrumbler irked when reminded that Jesus was a Jew:

If it wasn't for the Jews, we wouldn't have Jesus Christ.

He's only Jewish on His mother's side.

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2436271/posts?page=184#184

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2019, 03:12:56 PM »

There are plenty of holier-thou posters at FR.

He has made himself the official nagger-in-chief, finger-wagger at people who show up on f-bloggers and excerpt their blogs.  It seems to keep him busy and out of trouble.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2019, 03:24:21 PM »
He has made himself the official nagger-in-chief, finger-wagger at people who show up on f-bloggers and excerpt their blogs.  It seems to keep him busy and out of trouble.

Except now he is in big trouble. When just a bit of research reveals anti-Jewish obsession on his part one has to ask why he wasn't BANNED long ago?

BTW, I love how he uses religion to slam Jews when Humblegunner can't even attend a church sermon for an hour (or less) because of his addiction to the coffin sticks he chain smokes.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2019, 06:18:40 PM »
You don't know the half of it. I did research and although humblegrumbler has been careful about it in recent years, he posted some vicious anti-Semitic stuff in the past about how Jews basically suck because they didn't become Christians. I thought that stuff meant instant banishment from FR.

Oh, and humblegrumbler thinks he somehow qualifies as Christian with his crap attitude?

That is really disturbing. Usually FR is quick to ban people.

I know he has been timed out in the past and let back in.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2019, 06:04:50 PM »
I quit FR when an admin got his panties in a bunch over my 7 month old tagline...

"I've tried to see things from the liberal point of view, but I couldn't get my head up my ass..."

That was it...  :confused:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.