Author Topic: Bill Maher: "I think Rosen meant that Ann Romney's never gotten her ass out o  (Read 5138 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

I wouldn't say he's nothing but an arrogant douchebag.
You're forgetting, he's also a hatemonger, a Christophobic bigot, a heartless and insensitive prick who likes insulting the recently deceased (i.e. his comments about Steve Irwin and Pope John Paul II shortly after their respective deaths), a gutless coward, a hypocrite, a misogynist, and a general scumbag.

:agree:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Israel has the hottest armed services in the world! :naughty:

nadin is Jewish.

Offline thundley4

nadin is Jewish.

I thought she was Polish, but grew up in Mexico?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
I thought she was Polish, but grew up in Mexico?
I think she claims her grandparents escaped Poland before WWII.

They apparently carried the dominant gene for condescending assholishness, so were refused entry into the United States and ended up in the shithole south of the border.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
I thought she was Perasijapanesorean?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Nadin's race is skank liberal. Sadly, they're not on the endangered species list.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Elspeth

• Just Off Probation

Oh and jackasses -- she was a Governor's wife, and all the fun that goes along with that.    Unless of course you think that the wives of politicians of this level do nothing outside the home.....   Deval Patrick's manic depressant wife comes to mind, and she has secretaries...

I can't believe it took THIS LONG in the thread to get to the reality that Ann Romney does, in fact, have a job, albeit an unpaid one.  She is a political wife.  She campaigns, knocks on doors, talks to constituents, stuffs envelopes, gives speeches, does interviews, does community and charity work, and in general does everything possible to advance her husband's candidacy.  Anyone who has seriously worked on a political campaign knows how much work it is, and the political wife usually puts in more hours than the most devoted professional campaign staff.  Once in office, the political wife must play a role of public service and be available for speeches, interviews, appearances, and charity functions, while stifling her own wants, desires, needs and (often) political opinions. 

It's a real job.  Just unpaid.

(And this is not to mention all of Ann Romney's other unpaid work raising her many children and managing her household.  You can also throw in her cancer and MS for good measure.)

Maybe the reasons that the DUmmies and Bill Maher don't realize that Ann Romney's work as a political wife IS a job is because they are looking only at Michelle Obama's version of the job:  making lackluster public appearances, pretending to care about the health of people way below her tax bracket, making speeches in which she criticizes America, and getting her ugly face photographed for articles she didn't write in women's magazines. 

But just because Michelle's lousy at it doesn't mean it isn't a job.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Go with this DUmmies, tell everyone that Mahar speaks for you. Scream it from the mountaintops. DO IT!

+1  I REALLY want to see the DUmbshites use this meme.

Oh, by the way DUmmies, our household get by just fine on an annual income that's under 50K a year................in California.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Bill Maher is a washed up comedian who thinks he knows about politics. He is nothing but an arrogant douchebag.

And a whiny crybaby.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline movie buff

A large happy family is the antithesis of what DUmmies think is a good thing.  Don't several DUmmies have kids in prison?
Indeed.
You know, there just might be a reason why so many DUmmies, based on their posts, have children who turn out to be criminals/ drug addicts and are severely estranged from the rest of their families.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Israel has the hottest armed services in the world! :naughty:

Where the hell do I sign up?? I can say that right now as "Toots" is at work! heh!

I will have to hide the post however!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!