Author Topic: Democrats voting republican and conservative in droves?  (Read 1665 times)

Offline ToddWB

• Probationary (Probie)
Democrats voting republican and conservative in droves?
« on: October 28, 2010, 11:21:12 AM »
Seen this anywhere?...spiked story
At my desk, listening to talk radio

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Democrats voting republican and conservative in droves?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 12:11:31 PM »
Seen this anywhere?...spiked story

other than anecdotally, it's impossible to determine.  a better question is, "are independents voting republican in droves" :hyper:.  personally, I would be perfectly satisfied if democrats merely stayed home in droves. :uhsure:

at any rate, our first semi-reliable evidence will probably be the exit polls on election day. 

Offline ToddWB

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 04:04:18 PM »
other than anecdotally, it's impossible to determine.  a better question is, "are independents voting republican in droves" :hyper:.  personally, I would be perfectly satisfied if democrats merely stayed home in droves. :uhsure:

at any rate, our first semi-reliable evidence will probably be the exit polls on election day. 

Calls to Rush...the democrats are working for ..well...Tea party candidates!

Offline ToddWB

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 04:20:13 PM »
As a matter of fact. maybe I should list some of the strange alliances...ok RINO's losing to a conservative backs the Dem., Kook base excoriating their guy/s because Obama hasn't been radical enough, incumbent Dems kinda hiding in the shadows, dems dissing each other, and little democrats..the formerly deluded...now helping the TP Repubs, ACORN and affiliates, the SEIU committing fraud bigtime...using our money (and the latest, untagged foreign money is being funnelled into the campaign through the Unions), almost blatantly, the MSM in lockdown hoping like hell some big HE story will pop up, only the reds listen to them for talking points..and they, the reds, don't believe the BS either, you realise this should be the precipice of a truly huge historic event, the election were we started the roll back of the unconstitutionalGovt