Author Topic: 'Fats' Putin--now appearring at a lounge near you!  (Read 487 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
'Fats' Putin--now appearring at a lounge near you!
« on: December 13, 2010, 10:09:26 AM »
Did anyone see this clip?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

He's actually not that bad . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: 'Fats' Putin--now appearring at a lounge near you!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »
Happened to see a youtube yesterday of him singing the Russian national anthem along with 6000 Russian military and vets (From about 2007 I think) for their WW2 Victory Day commemoration, it was actually pretty moving.

We like to mock him, even the MSM likes to mock him, but let's face it, he has more leadership ability in his left pinky than our Oministration has in the entire White House.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: 'Fats' Putin--now appearring at a lounge near you!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 04:58:29 PM »
He's also a pretty decent Judo player. We can't say the same about our Presidents over the last two decades. Bush took care of his ranch. That was about it.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson