Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298716 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #1000 on: September 27, 2012, 07:40:35 PM »

rsmithnumbers?  Who knew he was a cat?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #1001 on: September 27, 2012, 10:21:09 PM »
rsmithnumbers?  Who knew he was a cat?
You're thinking of Mr. Lonely Heart, stevenumbers.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #1002 on: September 27, 2012, 11:34:21 PM »
How To Walk A Cat

I tried that once, it ended with blood running down my face   :whistling:

Offline Karin

« Reply #1003 on: September 28, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »
I leash-walk cats every day.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1004 on: September 28, 2012, 06:51:07 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1005 on: September 28, 2012, 06:52:38 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #1006 on: October 01, 2012, 10:34:27 AM »
Oh BSS, that's adorable. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1007 on: October 02, 2012, 07:06:34 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1008 on: October 02, 2012, 07:07:34 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1009 on: October 02, 2012, 10:18:23 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #1010 on: October 03, 2012, 11:30:45 AM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #1011 on: October 03, 2012, 03:57:03 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1012 on: October 04, 2012, 05:57:09 PM »
Must be a lefty's cat . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1013 on: October 04, 2012, 06:08:44 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1014 on: October 05, 2012, 07:02:39 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #1015 on: October 07, 2012, 02:57:07 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:30:04 AM by Mr Mannn »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1016 on: October 07, 2012, 05:24:23 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1017 on: October 08, 2012, 03:13:38 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1018 on: October 08, 2012, 03:45:25 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #1019 on: October 08, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »
Big Dog, is that you?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #1020 on: October 10, 2012, 08:26:41 PM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1021 on: October 11, 2012, 01:56:25 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1022 on: October 12, 2012, 04:24:45 AM »
That's a BFC!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1023 on: October 12, 2012, 03:30:19 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1024 on: October 14, 2012, 08:26:58 AM »

Chase her.