Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298680 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #975 on: September 11, 2012, 04:10:18 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #976 on: September 12, 2012, 04:48:49 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #977 on: September 15, 2012, 02:09:25 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #978 on: September 16, 2012, 07:09:15 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #979 on: September 16, 2012, 04:30:02 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #980 on: September 17, 2012, 04:31:24 PM »

Enablers...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #981 on: September 17, 2012, 06:11:40 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #982 on: September 19, 2012, 09:09:26 AM »

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #983 on: September 19, 2012, 10:00:35 AM »

That makes me so want to go adopt a kitty.   :rant:  They are so cute small, like kids I guess.  :-)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #984 on: September 21, 2012, 08:14:00 AM »
That makes me so want to go adopt a kitty.   :rant:  They are so cute small, like kids I guess.  :-)
You know you want one.

zzzzz....

Offline Chris_

« Reply #985 on: September 21, 2012, 08:34:27 AM »
How To Walk A Cat

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #986 on: September 21, 2012, 11:39:54 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #987 on: September 21, 2012, 02:05:52 PM »
How To Walk A Cat

My daughter tried that once, same result.

:rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #988 on: September 21, 2012, 07:42:40 PM »
How To Walk A Cat

Our Beagle did that when she was a pup.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #989 on: September 21, 2012, 08:16:25 PM »
The kitty's name is Sandy.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #990 on: September 22, 2012, 05:27:39 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #991 on: September 24, 2012, 08:45:12 AM »

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #992 on: September 24, 2012, 09:56:36 AM »
hOLY SHIT!

It's like a vienna sausage with 4 toothpicks stuck in it   :lmao:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #993 on: September 24, 2012, 09:59:18 AM »
hOLY SHIT!

It's like a vienna sausage with 4 toothpicks stuck in it   :lmao:

I want Vienna sausages...
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #994 on: September 24, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »
I want Vienna sausages...

I eat them every morning.  I love to nuke them until the ends become crispy.  :drool:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #995 on: September 25, 2012, 07:44:04 PM »

Chase her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #996 on: September 27, 2012, 12:33:02 PM »
Not exactly smart . . .

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #997 on: September 27, 2012, 12:34:55 PM »
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Karin

« Reply #998 on: September 27, 2012, 12:43:26 PM »
That's so cute!  As for one above it, I wonder what the backstory on that was....

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #999 on: September 27, 2012, 12:46:15 PM »
That's so cute!  As for one above it, I wonder what the backstory on that was....

I don't know but that "zebra" is about to get a bite out of his!  :panic:
Piney Power!!