Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298749 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #800 on: July 19, 2012, 03:24:17 PM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #801 on: July 19, 2012, 03:25:58 PM »
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #802 on: July 19, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #803 on: July 19, 2012, 03:31:18 PM »
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #804 on: July 19, 2012, 03:33:47 PM »
Piney Power!!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #805 on: July 20, 2012, 08:40:31 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #806 on: July 21, 2012, 07:26:53 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #807 on: July 21, 2012, 07:39:26 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #808 on: July 22, 2012, 01:34:08 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #809 on: July 22, 2012, 02:02:59 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #810 on: July 23, 2012, 08:33:58 AM »
This one's for you, Gina . . . :tongue:

I saw the pic before your text and thought you thought of me  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #811 on: July 23, 2012, 09:34:44 AM »
I saw the pic before your text and thought you thought of me  :lmao:

Would you have it any other way? O-)

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #812 on: July 23, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
Would you have it any other way? O-)

Of course not! I love for people to know where I stand  :naughty:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #813 on: July 23, 2012, 10:51:54 AM »

On all fours?

Speakin' 'a doggies, 'a course.... :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #814 on: July 23, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »

Or kneel . . . right? :naughty:

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #815 on: July 23, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »
Luckily I'm not a dog, or a woman, I'd never leave the house.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #816 on: July 24, 2012, 09:35:49 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #817 on: July 24, 2012, 09:37:17 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #818 on: July 24, 2012, 09:39:23 AM »
That person should have known better.

My cat shredded a pair of earphones I had hanging off the edge of my desk last night.  It was obviously my fault for leaving them out.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #819 on: July 24, 2012, 09:40:36 AM »

My cat shredded a pair of earphones I had hanging off the edge of my desk last night.  That was entirely my fault and I should beg for his forgivness.

you are so *****whipped   :rofl:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #820 on: July 24, 2012, 09:42:35 AM »
Ahem.  I edited my post.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #821 on: July 24, 2012, 11:05:05 AM »
Ahem.  I edited my post.

Gina's still applies, Chris. :tongue: :fuelfire:

Chase her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #822 on: July 24, 2012, 01:06:16 PM »

My cat shredded a pair of earphones I had hanging off the edge of my desk last night.  That was entirely my fault and I should beg for his forgivness.

That's just Bob being Bob . . . whaddaya gonna do?  :p
Piney Power!!

Offline debk

« Reply #823 on: July 24, 2012, 01:10:14 PM »

"My cat shredded a pair of earphones" I had hanging off the edge of my desk last night.  It was obviously my fault for leaving them out.

Ummm.....remember the suggestions that if you were going to keep Bob as an indoor cat only, to get his front paws declawed? :whistling:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #824 on: July 24, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford