Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298543 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #700 on: June 18, 2012, 11:25:30 AM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #701 on: June 18, 2012, 11:48:12 AM »
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #702 on: June 18, 2012, 11:51:33 AM »
Piney Power!!

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #703 on: June 18, 2012, 07:23:06 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #704 on: June 19, 2012, 07:06:52 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #705 on: June 19, 2012, 07:08:45 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #706 on: June 19, 2012, 10:46:43 AM »
Piney Power!!

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #707 on: June 19, 2012, 11:25:55 AM »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #708 on: June 19, 2012, 03:27:35 PM »

There are some good ones today.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #709 on: June 20, 2012, 08:38:46 AM »
awwwwwwwww  :lol:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #710 on: June 20, 2012, 09:37:18 AM »
Yeah, Chris, there are.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #711 on: June 20, 2012, 09:39:05 AM »
Yup . . .

This would suck.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #712 on: June 20, 2012, 01:42:37 PM »

Chase her.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #713 on: June 20, 2012, 01:44:25 PM »
Yup . . .

This would suck.

How the hell????
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #714 on: June 20, 2012, 01:46:04 PM »
^He was chasing an environmentalist bear lover.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #715 on: June 20, 2012, 01:46:28 PM »
How the hell????

What isn't shown in that picture is the parachute and harness on the ground.  :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #716 on: June 20, 2012, 01:55:41 PM »
What isn't shown in that picture is the parachute and harness on the ground.  :-)

Or the ladder. :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #717 on: June 21, 2012, 08:12:26 AM »
It's almost Friday.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #718 on: June 21, 2012, 11:20:27 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #719 on: June 21, 2012, 12:40:40 PM »
Those last two were great!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #720 on: June 21, 2012, 01:14:08 PM »

Lucky dog.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #721 on: June 21, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »
And one specially for Snuggs:

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #722 on: June 21, 2012, 02:08:11 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #723 on: June 22, 2012, 08:45:22 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #724 on: June 22, 2012, 08:46:10 AM »

Chase her.