Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298687 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #675 on: June 10, 2012, 03:48:14 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #676 on: June 11, 2012, 09:56:25 AM »
OZ, 'FW' refers to 'First Wookie.'  So, she was the intent.

Lol, that cat looks exactly like my Tigoo.     :rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #677 on: June 11, 2012, 10:18:08 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #678 on: June 11, 2012, 10:18:50 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #679 on: June 11, 2012, 10:20:32 AM »
I bet it still has that new cat smell.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #680 on: June 11, 2012, 11:28:54 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #681 on: June 11, 2012, 12:01:04 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #683 on: June 11, 2012, 05:26:23 PM »

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #684 on: June 11, 2012, 11:08:59 PM »
That grey cat reminds me of the movie "The Grey" with Liam Neeson. I have loved everything I have seen Liam in. Rob Roy, fuhgeddaboudit. But "The Grey" don't spend any money on it. If you can borrow it from your neighbor before they have to return it, it might be worth that, even then it's a stretch.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #685 on: June 12, 2012, 04:31:20 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #686 on: June 12, 2012, 08:45:19 AM »

That cat looks upset.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #687 on: June 12, 2012, 09:47:26 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #688 on: June 12, 2012, 07:16:15 PM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #689 on: June 13, 2012, 08:26:56 AM »
Another morning.  That means more pictures of cats.

"Would sir like extra cat hair?  It is available at no charge."

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #690 on: June 13, 2012, 11:47:33 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #691 on: June 13, 2012, 11:48:55 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #692 on: June 13, 2012, 02:54:48 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #693 on: June 13, 2012, 02:55:49 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #694 on: June 13, 2012, 03:10:03 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #695 on: June 14, 2012, 09:37:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #696 on: June 14, 2012, 07:06:32 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #697 on: June 15, 2012, 07:37:27 AM »

Chase her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #698 on: June 18, 2012, 11:23:02 AM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #699 on: June 18, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail