Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298554 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #575 on: May 15, 2012, 10:38:44 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #576 on: May 15, 2012, 03:15:01 PM »
No, just a statement of fact.  I can't see the picture you posted, for whatever reason.

Oh, you meant one of those thingies you get when the pic is gone from the page. Odd though, I'm still seeing it, so it must be up there...   :confused:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #577 on: May 15, 2012, 03:15:44 PM »
Oh, you meant one of those thingies you get when the pic is gone from the page. Odd though, I'm still seeing it, so it must be up there...   :confused:

he has the same problem I do....for some reason some pics just show as an x but others show

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #578 on: May 15, 2012, 03:33:33 PM »

I had to right click and open the picture in a new tab to see it.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #579 on: May 16, 2012, 07:34:25 AM »
Back to Insanity Wolf . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #580 on: May 16, 2012, 07:36:30 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #581 on: May 16, 2012, 10:38:02 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #582 on: May 19, 2012, 05:01:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #583 on: May 21, 2012, 09:38:15 AM »

Ha.  I'm saving this one.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #584 on: May 21, 2012, 12:08:43 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #585 on: May 21, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #586 on: May 23, 2012, 10:21:24 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #587 on: May 23, 2012, 10:23:44 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #590 on: May 24, 2012, 12:48:54 PM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #591 on: May 24, 2012, 12:56:56 PM »
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #592 on: May 24, 2012, 12:59:45 PM »
 :lol:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #593 on: May 24, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #594 on: May 24, 2012, 01:46:52 PM »

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #595 on: May 24, 2012, 01:57:19 PM »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #596 on: May 24, 2012, 02:44:12 PM »
^I won't be intimidated, and I won't be cowed.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #597 on: May 24, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
^I won't be intimidated, and I won't be cowed.

Are you ribbing me?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #598 on: May 24, 2012, 03:02:09 PM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #599 on: May 24, 2012, 03:05:13 PM »
You guys are going to milk this for all it's worth, aren't ya??

:-)
Piney Power!!