Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298552 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #425 on: March 30, 2012, 05:30:31 AM »
Is that Steve Dawes ?

It just might be, when he gets buried in the primary . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #426 on: April 02, 2012, 10:38:52 AM »
In reference to a nadin thread in the DUmpster . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #427 on: April 02, 2012, 01:02:41 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #428 on: April 03, 2012, 09:33:59 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #429 on: April 03, 2012, 12:45:44 PM »
This is not to be taken as an endorsement of ptarmigans.

I feel that, after that, I have to post the vid below:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aUWANAk9sU[/youtube]
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:48:33 PM by BlueStateSaint »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #430 on: April 03, 2012, 07:27:06 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #431 on: April 03, 2012, 07:28:41 PM »

Ever notice when you buy a new car, you start seeing the same car all around you?  Orange tabbys.  Just sayin'.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #432 on: April 04, 2012, 12:04:14 PM »
Yes, this pup really is.

:lmao: :rotf: :rofl: :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #433 on: April 04, 2012, 12:18:01 PM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

« Reply #434 on: April 04, 2012, 12:28:30 PM »
When I got home yesterday, I opened all the windows as the new neighbors were outside walking their dog, and the dog started barking.  My poor dumb cat freaks out and starts looking all around for a dog he can't see. :rotf:

Poor cat.  He's so funny.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #435 on: April 04, 2012, 01:11:52 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCzYa0tV0dc[/youtube]
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #436 on: April 05, 2012, 03:37:00 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #437 on: April 05, 2012, 08:49:24 AM »

Dupe--look on the last page . . .

It's still funny.  I want to see the after pic.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #438 on: April 05, 2012, 08:52:44 AM »

Chase her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #439 on: April 05, 2012, 01:34:48 PM »
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #440 on: April 06, 2012, 09:35:24 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #441 on: April 06, 2012, 09:36:26 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #442 on: April 06, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #443 on: April 09, 2012, 10:19:39 AM »

A little creepy...

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #444 on: April 09, 2012, 12:32:15 PM »
Ever been this tired?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #445 on: April 09, 2012, 12:34:38 PM »
And one that might resemble a DUmb**** male . . .

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #446 on: April 09, 2012, 01:31:32 PM »
Ever been this tired?

:lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:  I looked that way this morning after they used gas for my nerve block  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #447 on: April 09, 2012, 03:12:20 PM »
Ever been this tired?

It's Monday... you have to ask?

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #448 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:11 AM »
It's Monday... you have to ask?

Not really . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #449 on: April 10, 2012, 07:19:29 AM »
The result of that snarl . . .

Chase her.