Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298536 times)

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #400 on: March 16, 2012, 10:13:08 AM »
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #401 on: March 18, 2012, 10:27:34 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #402 on: March 18, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #403 on: March 20, 2012, 09:01:39 AM »
For Ballygirl... more dog and cat pictures.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #404 on: March 20, 2012, 09:05:12 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #405 on: March 20, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »
That looks like the woman that jumped in front of my car last night trying to beg for money.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #406 on: March 20, 2012, 06:02:55 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #407 on: March 21, 2012, 08:57:32 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #408 on: March 21, 2012, 10:05:14 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #409 on: March 21, 2012, 02:57:00 PM »

The shark "high fiving" the diver is pretty funny.

Chase her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #410 on: March 21, 2012, 03:15:56 PM »
For Ballygirl... more dog and cat pictures.

:rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #411 on: March 21, 2012, 05:04:43 PM »

I just hope that one doesn't ever meet up with that damned black-and-white Hitler cat.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #412 on: March 23, 2012, 07:51:40 PM »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #413 on: March 26, 2012, 03:10:49 PM »

Must have been one of those nine-pound rats in the Florida Keys.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #414 on: March 26, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #415 on: March 27, 2012, 07:04:55 AM »

Maybe this can be some sort of emoticon?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #416 on: March 27, 2012, 07:05:56 AM »
Chris, this is what your cat does when you leave.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #417 on: March 28, 2012, 10:15:32 AM »
Anyone have one of these today?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #418 on: March 28, 2012, 10:16:46 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #419 on: March 28, 2012, 10:18:34 AM »
Anyone have one of these today?
I haven't had my coffee yet.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #420 on: March 28, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »
I haven't had my coffee yet.

I'll put you down as a 'yes,' then . . .  :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #421 on: March 29, 2012, 10:34:51 AM »
Where's our resident Canuck to check this out with?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #422 on: March 29, 2012, 10:37:14 AM »

Chase her.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #423 on: March 29, 2012, 12:58:22 PM »
Where's our resident Canuck to check this out with?

He's busy right now...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #424 on: March 29, 2012, 07:55:05 PM »
Is that Steve Dawes ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.