Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298542 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #300 on: February 06, 2012, 06:57:48 PM »
 :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Where's the "After Dark" part of Cheezburger.com, anyway?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #301 on: February 06, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #302 on: February 06, 2012, 08:46:34 PM »
This belongs in Democrat Underground's cooking and baking forum.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #303 on: February 07, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #304 on: February 07, 2012, 02:33:15 PM »
The look on this cat is priceless.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #305 on: February 08, 2012, 08:31:23 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #306 on: February 08, 2012, 08:31:55 AM »

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
« Reply #307 on: February 08, 2012, 08:32:38 AM »
Bullshit.

Don't buy the hype.
no kidding, lol

Offline Chris_

« Reply #308 on: February 08, 2012, 08:35:43 AM »
That must have been made by someone who's never actually used Firefox.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2012, 02:33:36 PM »
We had a Siberian Husky growing up, and I could see him thinking this exact phrase.  He loved ice cream.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2012, 07:07:59 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #311 on: February 10, 2012, 09:39:47 AM »

OMG, that is the cutest cat evah!   :panic:  CUTENESS OVERLOAD!  :panic:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2012, 10:37:38 AM »
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Karin

« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2012, 03:32:38 PM »
Oh that is so cute with the tophat!  :lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2012, 12:36:43 PM »
We had a Siberian Husky growing up, and I could see him thinking this exact phrase.  He loved ice cream.

One of the funniest parts of "The Ringer".
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2012, 09:32:34 AM »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2012, 10:15:47 AM »
That looks like my Bentley!

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2012, 10:23:56 AM »
For those that don't remember, he's the whitest one next to the darkest one. Diversity, coming together.

Brutus (the once black one):

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
« Reply #318 on: February 14, 2012, 10:27:35 AM »
whats with your dogs airing out their gentalia all the time? learned from their master?

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #319 on: February 14, 2012, 10:42:35 AM »
whats with your dogs airing out their gentalia all the time? learned from their master?

:naughty:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #320 on: February 14, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »

Not me. Brutus (Alpha, 38 Lbs) has done it since he was a puppy. Bentley (Omega, 20 Lbs) I guess learned it from him. ...unless it's a Lhasa trait.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #321 on: February 14, 2012, 03:51:11 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #322 on: February 14, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #323 on: February 15, 2012, 07:39:42 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2012, 05:21:47 PM »

Chase her.