Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298557 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #225 on: December 25, 2011, 04:34:55 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #226 on: December 27, 2011, 12:55:39 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #227 on: December 28, 2011, 07:39:59 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #228 on: December 28, 2011, 07:40:56 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #229 on: December 30, 2011, 11:01:23 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #230 on: January 04, 2012, 07:40:22 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #231 on: January 04, 2012, 09:13:01 AM »

for future DU use   :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #232 on: January 04, 2012, 09:39:50 AM »

I'm certain that this one will eventually be used in the DUmpster.

Chase her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #233 on: January 04, 2012, 10:11:25 AM »

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #234 on: January 04, 2012, 12:22:26 PM »
LOLZ those last few are great. 

:rotf:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #235 on: January 06, 2012, 09:10:12 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2012, 08:03:47 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2012, 11:32:34 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2012, 04:36:12 PM »

:rofl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #239 on: January 10, 2012, 07:19:12 AM »

:rofl:

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Could we make this into an emoticon?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2012, 07:22:06 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
« Reply #241 on: January 10, 2012, 02:45:06 PM »

Could we make this into an emoticon?

i modified it for an animated emoticon

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #242 on: January 11, 2012, 10:02:21 AM »

It comes with a sign that reads:

FORGET ABOUT THE DOG--

BEWARE OF THE CAT!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #243 on: January 11, 2012, 10:04:35 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2012, 07:55:55 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2012, 07:57:54 AM »

Chase her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2012, 08:27:12 AM »
Not to be a dick (okay, yes I am) but that looks like a spiny lobster which you would get in warmer water, not off NB.  Just sayin.

And contribootin:

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2012, 10:44:14 AM »
Not to be a dick (okay, yes I am) but that looks like a spiny lobster which you would get in warmer water, not off NB.  Just sayin.

No biggie.  Remember, these are cats. :tongue: :fuelfire:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2012, 11:48:05 AM »
Since I can't edit the response to Sparky above, . . .

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.