Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298738 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2011, 12:49:33 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »
It's a commercial, but this was too cute not to share.
[youtube=425,350]lOA9qE5x7vA[/youtube]
3 legged dog at :27

nice!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2011, 01:03:47 PM »
:evil:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-XauMG27Fo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2011, 10:45:19 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2011, 08:37:56 AM »

Cue SSG Barry Sadler . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #180 on: November 08, 2011, 06:34:58 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2011, 06:37:22 AM »

I had to include a squirrel one.  After Roy Halliday and Roy Oswalt blamed them for losing in the NLDS, I have a soft spot for squirrels. :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2011, 11:45:13 AM »
Obviously photoshopped, but it's still funny.

Kiddies, this is also why one needs to carry at least a .44 Magnum handgun when ol' griz is around.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2011, 12:18:01 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2011, 02:56:32 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2011, 11:37:21 AM »
In honor of Yo-Yo Ma's new album, The Goat Rodeo, I figured that this could go here . . .

Chase her.

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2011, 11:45:35 AM »
not a lol cat but still a cat

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2011, 04:42:12 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2011, 09:24:40 PM »

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2011, 11:48:16 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #191 on: November 21, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
Inspired by the OWieS . . .

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2011, 01:15:00 PM »

I can haz your personal space?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #194 on: November 23, 2011, 04:16:58 PM »

:rimshot:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2011, 08:48:24 AM »
A Thanksgiving dilemna . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #196 on: November 28, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »
The DUmp must hate cats, then.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XreDh9ZjaDE[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #197 on: November 28, 2011, 01:43:45 PM »
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #198 on: November 29, 2011, 10:12:51 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #199 on: November 29, 2011, 10:13:45 AM »
Can ptarmigans be this cute?

Chase her.