Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298541 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2775 on: October 28, 2015, 10:23:49 PM »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2776 on: October 29, 2015, 07:58:49 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2777 on: October 30, 2015, 07:56:27 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2778 on: October 31, 2015, 06:38:20 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ7nKP5qnvk[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2779 on: November 03, 2015, 02:22:59 PM »
Hey, Chris--is your cat (Bob, right?) this talented?

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2780 on: November 03, 2015, 02:29:58 PM »
Hey, Chris--is your cat (Bob, right?) this talented?
He'll just use it as a new place to pee.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2781 on: November 04, 2015, 09:40:25 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2782 on: November 10, 2015, 09:24:06 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2783 on: November 12, 2015, 07:45:32 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2784 on: November 13, 2015, 08:22:00 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2785 on: November 15, 2015, 03:50:54 PM »
There is another cat outside.  My cat is perched on the couch watching it and making some very pissed-off noises. :rotf:

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:00:07 PM by Chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2786 on: November 17, 2015, 10:54:31 AM »
There is another cat outside.  My cat is perched on the couch watching it and making some very pissed-off noises. :rotf:

Oreo has growled similar to a dog growl, at other cats out in the back, when she's been at the back slider door.

She was rather agitated and wanting to go outside and chase the doe with her two almost-full-grown fawns last week.  They were 40 feet from the door.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2787 on: November 18, 2015, 08:29:57 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2788 on: November 18, 2015, 11:59:03 PM »

"We're in the band, man!"

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2789 on: November 19, 2015, 12:04:22 PM »
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ekK7peRxKGc[/youtube]

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2790 on: December 04, 2015, 11:49:28 AM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGm6kxAsHCk&spfreload=9[/youtube]

My cat loves these things.  Unfortunately, the dog does too, so I have to distract him while the cat gets treats.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #2791 on: December 11, 2015, 11:10:46 AM »
The cat who loves Big Macs!

Technically not a lolcat but still....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-biggest-cat-addicted-big-6994880

Mighty Ginge is one of the biggest cats prowling the UK - and he just loves a BIG MAC
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2792 on: January 09, 2016, 11:06:38 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy6oaDzy0-Q[/youtube]

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2793 on: February 17, 2016, 11:15:56 AM »
A PSA from Nissan... check your car for cats before starting the engine.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO3xyqh0Mjk[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2794 on: March 23, 2016, 01:49:01 PM »
Restarting this one, too.

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2795 on: March 23, 2016, 03:18:30 PM »
Asshole cats.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E__F5a2pQco[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2796 on: March 31, 2016, 11:59:24 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2797 on: June 24, 2016, 07:18:46 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2798 on: June 29, 2016, 01:38:38 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2799 on: June 30, 2016, 07:09:47 AM »

Chase her.