Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298747 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2725 on: June 19, 2015, 08:23:14 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2726 on: June 22, 2015, 09:16:47 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_8mdH20qTQ[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2727 on: June 22, 2015, 01:09:22 PM »

That cat looks like Oreo.  Much thinner, though. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2728 on: June 26, 2015, 08:23:06 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2729 on: July 04, 2015, 08:29:54 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLKExB9gE0k[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2730 on: July 06, 2015, 08:46:21 AM »
Hey, Chris--is your cat like this?

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2731 on: July 06, 2015, 08:56:25 AM »
He is exactly like that. :p

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2732 on: July 08, 2015, 07:32:09 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqi_7eRwdgw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2733 on: July 10, 2015, 10:04:31 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2734 on: July 13, 2015, 08:36:33 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2735 on: July 14, 2015, 07:56:18 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2736 on: July 23, 2015, 08:43:43 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2737 on: July 25, 2015, 01:41:11 PM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2738 on: July 31, 2015, 09:23:41 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2739 on: July 31, 2015, 10:03:45 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAiQ4Hl-G58[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2740 on: August 03, 2015, 10:19:35 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2742 on: August 06, 2015, 10:16:37 AM »
Oreo snores--she was at it about 3:30 this morning.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILG5oQDWQeM[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2743 on: August 12, 2015, 07:10:56 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F56PqpMgF8[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2744 on: August 17, 2015, 09:04:26 AM »
I saw this one over the weekend on Fox & Friends.  The little boy's reactions are funny.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gDDsrNewhag[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2745 on: August 19, 2015, 12:22:47 PM »
Is this cat sleeping or meditating?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM5bNoeEPNE[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2746 on: August 24, 2015, 12:07:03 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBchZmPlXA[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2747 on: September 09, 2015, 09:07:17 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2748 on: September 14, 2015, 09:44:14 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2749 on: September 15, 2015, 12:55:54 PM »

Chase her.