Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298543 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2475 on: July 13, 2014, 07:50:07 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2476 on: July 15, 2014, 12:22:33 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2477 on: July 16, 2014, 08:52:46 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2478 on: July 19, 2014, 05:34:39 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2479 on: July 22, 2014, 08:56:20 AM »
Gotta say--I agree with the caption on this one.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2480 on: July 23, 2014, 10:00:07 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2481 on: July 24, 2014, 11:36:39 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2482 on: July 24, 2014, 11:37:26 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2483 on: July 25, 2014, 11:01:51 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSmlBLt5-y4[/youtube]My cat did this as a kitten.  Actually, it was a little worse.  If he saw his reflection in something, he would run at it head-first and try to beat it into submission.  I was afraid he would hurt himself.  Dumb bastard.

He grew out of that, but he'll still hiss at the dog occasionally.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2484 on: July 26, 2014, 03:18:02 PM »

Poor self-hating cat. It is not just humans who are content with their own doom. There are many animals content with their own doom as well.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2485 on: July 28, 2014, 08:32:35 AM »

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2486 on: July 28, 2014, 10:07:16 AM »

Was about to ask if that was Ugh-Pee, but the hair/fur isn't blue enough, and it isn't offensive enough.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2487 on: July 28, 2014, 02:02:46 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2488 on: July 29, 2014, 05:58:06 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2489 on: August 01, 2014, 03:11:17 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2490 on: August 02, 2014, 03:36:40 PM »
I loved that "Soon" one up there.   :lmao:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2491 on: August 02, 2014, 03:58:08 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWkmEhNYVF0[/youtube]

Rabbit growls and thumps when not petted. He saying to the human, "Pet me or humanity will be wiped out!"
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2492 on: August 02, 2014, 04:04:10 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmAqtYumy-E[/youtube]

It is not just humans who are doomed, cats are also content with suicide. Rabbits not only wage war against ptarmigans, fowls, and humans. They wage war against cats, dogs, snakes, etc.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 04:40:49 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2493 on: August 04, 2014, 10:13:49 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2494 on: August 05, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2495 on: August 09, 2014, 06:30:07 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2496 on: August 09, 2014, 06:31:32 AM »
The teacher doesn't look bad . . . ! :naughty:

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2497 on: August 09, 2014, 11:31:06 PM »
The teacher doesn't look bad . . . ! :naughty:

Why is she soooo insensitive to those students in that class with cat allergies?!?!  Doesn't she CARE??? [/whiny_parent]

:runaway:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2498 on: August 10, 2014, 07:51:15 PM »
Why is she soooo insensitive to those students in that class with cat allergies?!?!  Doesn't she CARE??? [/whiny_parent]

:runaway:

A lot of whiny parents bring up boys that are allergic to a little ***** like that.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2499 on: August 10, 2014, 08:12:43 PM »
I think I need to be held after school.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.