Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298738 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2450 on: June 30, 2014, 09:37:03 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2451 on: June 30, 2014, 02:47:10 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2452 on: July 01, 2014, 10:38:53 AM »

Chase her.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #2453 on: July 01, 2014, 10:43:13 AM »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2454 on: July 01, 2014, 12:39:48 PM »
Oreo has done this . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2455 on: July 01, 2014, 12:41:03 PM »

So, then . . . "glitter" is another word for "ghey cat hair," right? :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2456 on: July 01, 2014, 10:16:06 PM »

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2457 on: July 02, 2014, 05:28:38 AM »

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2458 on: July 02, 2014, 10:42:59 AM »

Betcha it tastes like chicken...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #2459 on: July 02, 2014, 12:53:37 PM »

And tender....

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2460 on: July 02, 2014, 01:32:16 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2461 on: July 02, 2014, 01:33:35 PM »
Oh, Ptarmy . . .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D3dO4MB9cw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2462 on: July 02, 2014, 08:29:01 PM »
And tender....

Filthy soul damning ptarmigan oppressing human dooming sodomite vermin.  :argh: :bird:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2463 on: July 02, 2014, 08:29:43 PM »
Oh, Ptarmy . . .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D3dO4MB9cw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

They all look like dirty filthy sodomite damned beasts. All bunnies are terrorists and want to destroy humanity and ptarmigankind!!!!!!!!!

I hope the fireworks explode on these barbaric murderous verministic scum.  :argh: :argh:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:29:39 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2464 on: July 02, 2014, 08:57:29 PM »

Now this is SUPER CUTE.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2465 on: July 03, 2014, 08:24:30 AM »

Now this is SUPER CUTE.

And it tastes like chicken! :whistling: :yahoo: :fuelfire: :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2466 on: July 05, 2014, 02:40:03 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQijOL1t7Uk[/youtube]

The ptarmigan is warning humans about rabbits and how they have to take up arms and fight them or face doom. You can hear what appears to be gunfire from rabbits executing humans who refused to fight back.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2467 on: July 05, 2014, 02:48:42 PM »
You can hear what appears to be gunfire from rabbits executing humans who refused to fight back.

:rotf:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2468 on: July 05, 2014, 02:51:49 PM »
:rotf:

How is that funny? That is going to be the entire human race facing that fate by rabbits.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2469 on: July 05, 2014, 05:53:12 PM »
How is that funny? That is going to be the entire human race facing that fate by rabbits.
Prepare the holy hand grenade of Antioch !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2470 on: July 06, 2014, 07:47:09 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2471 on: July 08, 2014, 11:39:41 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2472 on: July 09, 2014, 08:35:22 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2473 on: July 13, 2014, 03:04:40 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2474 on: July 13, 2014, 07:49:33 AM »

Chase her.