Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298532 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2325 on: March 04, 2014, 09:31:16 PM »
He's so cute.

They use cuteness as a ruse to dupe humans to doom.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2326 on: March 04, 2014, 09:31:51 PM »
They use cuteness as a ruse to dupe humans to doom.
I hear women do that too.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2327 on: March 04, 2014, 09:37:36 PM »
I hear women do that too.

Rabbits want to kill humans in various horrible ways.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2328 on: March 04, 2014, 09:38:29 PM »
Sounds like you've never been married.

:rimshot:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2329 on: March 05, 2014, 12:35:32 AM »
Wives (some) do that without trying or even wanting to.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2330 on: March 06, 2014, 07:46:57 AM »
It's 'cause the piece of meat ain't alive!!! :tongue:

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2331 on: March 06, 2014, 09:37:09 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2332 on: March 07, 2014, 09:30:03 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2333 on: March 08, 2014, 08:43:45 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2334 on: March 10, 2014, 07:32:47 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2335 on: March 11, 2014, 10:20:35 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2336 on: March 12, 2014, 08:02:03 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2337 on: March 13, 2014, 09:35:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2338 on: March 14, 2014, 08:43:19 AM »
I think that this cat speaks for a lot of us.

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2339 on: March 14, 2014, 08:51:02 AM »
That cat looks pathetic. :rofl:

I can't imagine living where it snows half the year.  I was talking to one of my coworkers in Wisconsin and he says they're still making snowmen.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2340 on: March 15, 2014, 05:40:56 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2341 on: March 16, 2014, 06:19:24 AM »
Who knew Grumpy Cat was Irish?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2342 on: March 16, 2014, 06:20:58 AM »
The expression on the cat's face . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2343 on: March 17, 2014, 08:13:49 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2344 on: March 17, 2014, 08:15:51 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2345 on: March 17, 2014, 08:59:48 AM »
ha ha ha ha...

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2346 on: March 18, 2014, 04:40:25 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2347 on: March 20, 2014, 04:35:25 AM »

Also, shouldn't DUmmies be included in this?  I'm sure that we can get a Photoshop going.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2348 on: March 21, 2014, 04:55:57 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2349 on: March 22, 2014, 11:07:24 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXRX47L_3yE[/youtube]

Kinda looks like Bob--eh, Chris? :whistling:

Chase her.