Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298535 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2300 on: February 17, 2014, 06:04:39 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2301 on: February 18, 2014, 10:02:23 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2302 on: February 19, 2014, 09:46:58 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2303 on: February 20, 2014, 07:18:25 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2304 on: February 21, 2014, 02:44:02 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2305 on: February 25, 2014, 07:54:56 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2306 on: February 25, 2014, 12:49:17 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2307 on: February 25, 2014, 04:14:44 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2308 on: February 25, 2014, 04:52:11 PM »
Our outdoor cats are friendly with opossums, skunks, and raccoons.  I don't mind the opossums.  I'd rather the the raccoons and the skunks go elsewhere, though. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2309 on: February 26, 2014, 07:48:36 AM »
The look on this cat's face is saying, 'Just don't say a thing.'

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2310 on: February 27, 2014, 07:21:27 AM »
The cat on the last page, just before this one, needs to take lessons from this cat.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2311 on: February 27, 2014, 07:23:41 AM »
Hear, hear . . . aren't canaries related to ptarmigans? :fuelfire: :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2312 on: February 28, 2014, 08:53:20 AM »
Time to go set something off . . . :fuelfire:

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2313 on: February 28, 2014, 09:12:16 AM »

Some people just have to watch the world burn... :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2314 on: February 28, 2014, 09:31:05 AM »
Some people just have to watch the world burn... :fuelfire:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2315 on: March 01, 2014, 04:58:27 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2316 on: March 01, 2014, 08:55:17 PM »
Hear, hear . . . aren't canaries related to ptarmigans? :fuelfire: :tongue:

Ptarmigans are not related to canaries.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2317 on: March 01, 2014, 08:56:15 PM »

That filthy bunny looks like a dirty Sodomite.

More like proof that bunnies existence is humanity's doom.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2318 on: March 02, 2014, 05:02:45 PM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2319 on: March 03, 2014, 11:33:42 AM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2320 on: March 04, 2014, 04:34:12 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2321 on: March 04, 2014, 02:45:28 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2322 on: March 04, 2014, 09:22:02 PM »

I warned you that ptarmigan oppressing bunnies are evil.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2323 on: March 04, 2014, 09:23:01 PM »

Every bunny is a terrorist waiting to come out and kill humans.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2324 on: March 04, 2014, 09:29:44 PM »

Every bunny is a terrorist waiting to come out and kill humans.
He's so cute.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.