Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298534 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2150 on: December 19, 2013, 11:37:13 PM »
GOD HATES FILTHY SODOMITE BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm, I have a question. If God does indeed hate "Filthy Sodomite Bunnies", why hasn't he done anything about them?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2151 on: December 19, 2013, 11:39:41 PM »
Umm, I have a question. If God does indeed hate "Filthy Sodomite Bunnies", why hasn't he done anything about them?

More to the point, why did he make so damned many of them...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2152 on: December 20, 2013, 12:59:50 AM »

And why did he make them breed like, well like rabbits?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2153 on: December 20, 2013, 08:21:25 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2154 on: December 20, 2013, 08:26:05 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2155 on: December 20, 2013, 10:51:52 AM »
There is Myxomatosis and Rabbit Calcivirus. God will unleash His violent wrath upon rabbits.

And why did he make them breed like, well like rabbits?
Rabbits engage in sexual perversions as they engage in monsterous sodomy. Rabbits, gyrfalcons, ermines, and magpies are predestined for eternal damnation and Hell.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2156 on: December 20, 2013, 10:55:56 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2157 on: December 20, 2013, 01:41:39 PM »
Handling parrots is pretty much the same thing. When it's time for a foot trim (their foot talons can get pretty damned sharp) or a wing trim, toweling usually results in blood loss either way.

My sister-in-law works at a pet store.  She was working with one of the parrots, and turned her back for an instant.  It jumped on her shoulder and got her pretty good:

I love looking at parrots and engaging with them, but now way could I ever have one for myself.

How does one trim a beak on a parrot, anyways? 

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2158 on: December 20, 2013, 01:44:29 PM »

I would go with bolt cutters or if you want to be more gentle possibly an angle grinder.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2159 on: December 20, 2013, 01:45:08 PM »
My sister-in-law works at a pet store.  She was working with one of the parrots, and turned her back for an instant.  It jumped on her shoulder and got her pretty good:

I love looking at parrots and engaging with them, but now way could I ever have one for myself.

With a chainsaw?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #2160 on: December 20, 2013, 01:49:58 PM »
This is the first thing I thought of when I saw her bite.  She thought it was pretty funny, too. 

Maybe Eupher can relate: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/grump

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2161 on: December 20, 2013, 02:19:50 PM »
This is the first thing I thought of when I saw her bite.  She thought it was pretty funny, too. 

The words that best describe that parrot . . . "Evil."  "****ed-up."  "Sadistic." :runaway: :panic: :bolt:

Chase her.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #2162 on: December 20, 2013, 04:11:52 PM »
The words that best describe that parrot . . . "Evil."  "****ed-up."  "Sadistic." :runaway: :panic: :bolt:

As are all feathered creatures
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2163 on: December 21, 2013, 06:39:29 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2164 on: December 21, 2013, 07:10:03 AM »
My sister-in-law works at a pet store.  She was working with one of the parrots, and turned her back for an instant.  It jumped on her shoulder and got her pretty good:

Usually a Dremel.

We had fostered a blue and gold macaw some years ago and this bird had been neglected for some time. Her lower mandible was broken off and it was difficult for her to eat. The avian vet took care of that problem, along with did the usual checkup. She turned out fine.

As the bird's beak is really another form of keratin, it's living tissue and grinding down a bird's beak is rather delicate. But it has to be done quickly. The bird stresses easily and if the bird stresses too much, death results.

I've been bitten mucho times, but I never let it freak me out (unlike Mrs E). As a result, the birds learn quickly that they can't bully me or intimidate me and they'll do what I need them to do.  :-)

With other foster parrots we'd had, we had a double yellowhead Amazon. That sonofabitch flat-out hated men. He was perfectly fine with Mrs E, but he scarred me up pretty good. Some birds are like that -- they gravitate toward one sex or another, and can bond to one person and not another.

They pick you -- not the other way around.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2165 on: December 21, 2013, 07:21:20 AM »
This is the first thing I thought of when I saw her bite.  She thought it was pretty funny, too.  

:lmao: Yeah, I can relate.

A grey is actually not too bad. An Amazon -- usually a larger parrot than a grey -- can **** you up pretty good.

But macaws -- the largest parrots -- routinely crack macadamia/Brazil nuts/walnuts. We're talking 350 lbs. per inch of pressure or more.

That's enough to create a serious dent in one's body parts.  :o

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2166 on: December 22, 2013, 09:20:39 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2167 on: December 23, 2013, 10:27:36 AM »

Chase her.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2168 on: December 23, 2013, 10:53:23 AM »

If that had been me or my wife we would have dined on parrot soup.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2169 on: December 24, 2013, 05:30:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2170 on: December 24, 2013, 05:37:18 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #2171 on: December 24, 2013, 12:54:16 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2172 on: December 26, 2013, 07:31:08 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2173 on: December 27, 2013, 09:07:38 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2174 on: December 28, 2013, 05:32:58 AM »

Chase her.