Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive wants blood on the streets  (Read 1121 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
sparkling husband primitive wants blood on the streets
« on: August 08, 2009, 06:45:58 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6253805

Well, I dunno.

The sparkling husband primitive who, like all men, is getting ready to pitch his tent for the night, one day's march closer to the mausoleum:

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Sat Aug-08-09 01:30 PM
Original message

Make your prediction: The first dscharge of a firearm at a town hall meeting will happen in ........

..... a few hours? A few days? A few weeks? Never?

I'm thinking it could be within a week. I am virtually certain more than a few town hall attendees thus far have been armed; just not sufficiently provoked. I do, indeed, believe Democratic officials are in danger.

Think back to what was discussed right here as far back as 2006 when we started winning again. The prediction was they would begin to act like cornered animals. It didn't happen then. But the climate is far more incendiary today as they continue to lose. It is being fomented by that crazy radio ****, Limbaugh, those other crazy radio ****s like Beck and Hannity, and by a major political party's former candidate for the second highest office in the country. It is being funded by big money, the hatred is. The flames are being fanned in a very concerted effort. Limits no longer appear to exist.

It is very dangerous out there. And as Bush and The Dick used to say ....... it just takes one.

The only danger Democrat officials face is that of not being re-elected.

BlooInBloo  (1000+ posts)        Sat Aug-08-09 01:31 PM
Response to Original message

1. I predict it'll be a cop. And it'll be a taser.

3waygeek (1000+ posts)     Sat Aug-08-09 03:00 PM
Response to Reply #1

11. That already happened...at a townhall last year. Remember "don't tase me, bro"?

Wasn't that one where the Bostonian Billionaire was speaking down in Florida somewhere, and a left-wing wacko extremist was heckling him?

gkhouston  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 01:34 PM

2. has the townhall in St. Louis happened yet?

DJ13 (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 01:34 PM

3. By the end of this weekend

The crazies have no choice but to escalate this weekend because the MSM will lose interest if theres no escalation in violence by early next week.

Without the TV coverage they're just a bunch of loud pro business interest cranks.

RagAss  (1000+ posts)        Sat Aug-08-09 01:37 PM

4. Never...this shit has peaked. The corporate cat is out of the bag.

This assclown act is just an off Broadway show now.

timeforpeace (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 01:42 PM

5. Let's just hope this doesn't happen.

But the sparkling husband primitive wants it to happen.  It's s-o-o-o obvious.

phaseolus  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 01:43 PM

6. Never.

I'll be disappointed if Obama and senators & representatives of both parties don't all come together and demonstrate some leadership, telling everyone to calm the **** down and act like adults.

Before the weekend's over.

It was cute when it was just the Repubs shouting and looking like idiots, but this can't be allowed to escalate.

gopiscrap (39 posts)        Sat Aug-08-09 01:55 PM

7. Denver Area

BY Sept 30th but lets hope it never happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilsa  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 02:22 PM

10. A small town in Texas, up to two weeks from now. People here can be dense and slow, so I doubt they'll figure out that the secret is out for awhile.

GreatCaesarsGhost (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 03:18 PM

12. one of the tea bags will accidently shoot himself /herself getting off the bus.

WeDidIt  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 06:43 PM

14. It really could happen any time.

Look at the wingnuts that have already gone around the bend. The guy in Pittspurgh who killed cops. The white supremecist Birther who killed the guard at the holocaust museum. The wingnut influenced by Beck and Hannity who shot up a chruch of "liberals".

All it takes is one lone nut, and the ****ers have the nutburgers whipped up ionto a froth.

jmowreader (1000+ posts)        Sat Aug-08-09 06:52 PM
Response to Reply #14

15. Add Dr. Tiller's murderer to that list

Someone convinced that guy that if Dr. Tiller was murdered the "baybee killinz" would stop.

You know, this is really weird.

As most know, red Nebraska has one blue senator.

He's having nothing but a lot of fun and good feelings at his town hall meetings.

One wonders why other blue senators and congressmen from blue states aren't.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: sparkling husband primitive wants blood on the streets
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »
Coach, maybe it's because said blue senator realizes that he works for the people who put him in DC, and not the President . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 07:26:24 PM »
It will be the Democrats that "bring a gun" because Obama used that phrase remember? Its the Democrats who brought the first violence. Its the Democrats who will have to make the first shot. Of course.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 07:56:33 PM »
jmowreader (1000+ posts)        Sat Aug-08-09 06:52 PM
Response to Reply #14

15. Add Dr. Tiller's murderer to that list

Someone convinced that guy that if Dr. Tiller was murdered the "baybee killinz" would stop.

The baby killing hasn't stopped, and won't for a long time, until we get more Supreme Court justices with a sense of decency and a respect for human life. But the places willing to kill babies for profit in the last few weeks before birth have been reduced. Killer Tiller's slaughterhouse was one of the few in that business.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 08:01:58 PM »
phaseolus  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 01:43 PM

6. Never.

I'll be disappointed if Obama and senators & representatives of both parties don't all come together and demonstrate some leadership, telling everyone to calm the **** down and act like adults.

Before the weekend's over.

It was cute when it was just the Repubs shouting and looking like idiots, but this can't be allowed to escalate.

Oh yeah good move tell the people to sit down and shut up.  :whatever:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 08:27:53 PM »
Quote from:
Stinky The Clown

Make your prediction:

OK, here it is,

Dear Leader either ignores his stupid sheep (that would be those like you, sparkling husband primitive), drops his radical agenda, and listens to the people, or the Dems will lose Congressional seats in 2010 like they're going out of style.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 08:48:23 PM »
OK, here it is,

Dear Leader either ignores his stupid sheep (that would be those like you, sparkling husband primitive), drops his radical agenda, and listens to the people, AND the Dems will lose Congressional seats in 2010 like they're going out of style.

Fixed  to indicate the best desired outcome.  I'm hoping that enough people realize that having the Dems in complete control is a disaster for this country.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 10:18:00 PM »
Self generated fear to fuel their own paranoid view of the world.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 04:51:06 AM »
Fixed  to indicate the best desired outcome.  I'm hoping that enough people realize that having the Dems in complete control is a disaster for this country.

Right now, the NRCC is targeting 80 seats.  I'd say they might want to raise that number a tad.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 10:49:20 AM »
Right now, the NRCC is targeting 80 seats.  I'd say they might want to raise that number a tad.

Agreed

I'd raise it to 257 seats, minimum....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 11:21:35 AM »

YEAAAAAAHHHHHH.

If not for Obumbler escalating the situation, there would be no situations. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 12:00:06 PM »
Oh yeah good move tell the people to sit down and shut up.
, says Freeper.

I'm reminded of Frank's wise words:  The best way to make an enemy of a man is to tell him he doesn't matter. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 01:13:07 PM »
Agreed

I'd raise it to 257 seats, minimum....

I'd take 100.  You have to remember that there are districts that elect idiots such as Nancy Pelosi, Jim Moran, and Charlie Rangel.  They probably wouldn't flip.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 01:14:52 PM by BlueStateSaint »

Chase her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »
He sure is bloodthirsty, for an emascualted old gasbag.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »
He sure is bloodthirsty, for an emascualted old gasbag.

The archtypical DUmb**** keyboard commando.

Chase her.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 11:59:04 PM »
Actually, a conservative probably WILL fire the first shot when he takes offense to being bludgeoned by some SEIU or ACORN goon for simply asking a question.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 01:14:12 AM »

Not until the "Pubbies" can grown some nads!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 01:18:40 AM »
"LORD..... oh Lord...... please grant me the opportunity to be in the same room as stinkfinger for just 5 minutes". I promise to give up drinking and smoking if you will grant me this one wish! Amen!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 03:55:06 AM »
Actually, a conservative probably WILL fire the first shot when he takes offense to being bludgeoned by some SEIU or ACORN goon for simply asking a question.

I was thinking the same thing.

Chase her.