Author Topic: Woman Faces Bigamy Charges After Third Marriage In Two Months  (Read 1496 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Woman Faces Bigamy Charges After Third Marriage In Two Months
« on: January 18, 2008, 01:28:12 PM »
Stacie Warren makes a beautiful bride. The only problem with that, claim authorities, is that she's made herself one a few times too often in the past few months. Police in the town of Lyndonville, Vermont have arrested the 33-year-old, charging her with bigamy - again.

They allege she's gotten married three times in two months - without ever divorcing her previous spouses. It started late last year, when cops contend Warren married a man, then immediately moved out of his home and got hitched to another guy. To complicate matters, her second groom was already married himself, and he was also charged with bigamy.

Now cops are claiming there was a third set of nuptials and that the ceremony took place last week. There are reports she may have a drug problem that's contributing to her bizarre behaviour.

Warren has already pleaded guilty to the first charge that was laid against her in 2007 and received a plea bargain. If convicted this time around, she could go to jail for five years - although it's unlikely any of her previous or current husbands will come to visit her.

When asked for comment about her latest arrest, cops say her husbands "pretty much didn't care either way."

link
Those must be some powerful drugs she is taking.

Offline Taxman

Re: Woman Faces Bigamy Charges After Third Marriage In Two Months
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 04:32:49 PM »
Hey that is my wife....I just married her two days ago... :-)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 04:36:33 PM »
Hey that is my wife....I just married her two days ago... :-)

Cool married on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Do you have a wife for the other 5 days a week?  :-)

Offline Taxman

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 04:43:56 PM »
Yes, I have one in Vegas for Mondays and Fridays.  I have another in NYC for Wednesday and Thursdays.  I take Sundays off.   Oh did I tell you I post at CU as Cold Warrior?

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »
Yes, I have one in Vegas for Mondays and Fridays.  I have another in NYC for Wednesday and Thursdays.  I take Sundays off.   Oh did I tell you I post at CU as Cold Warrior?
:rotf:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 05:38:02 PM »
Heh!  :rotf:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 05:42:32 PM »
Reminds me of the local joke--what's the difference between Cow Hampshire women and volcanoes?

Volcanoes are hot once in a while.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford