Author Topic: So over the past three weeks I have asked the big boys a questions about the So  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212457194

Oh, this one is a lot of fun!

efhmc (11,238 posts)

So over the past three weeks I have asked the big boys a questions about the use of the word "bitch"

on DU. I still do not have an answer. Perhaps others can give me an answer. Is one allowed to use this term ever, anywhere and at any time? I have seen it used and cannot believe anyone or anything which thinks it an progressive site allow its usage.

efhmc (11,238 posts)

18. No he is not because he is a creepy male and the term " bitch" denotes a female.

Why do xy people use pejorative terms that only have to do with those with no penises?

tirebiter (669 posts)

45. Trump is what he is

And he’s a whiny bitch.

Tipperary (5,043 posts)

89. Wow.

Another poster explained in detail why that term is offensive, yet you double down.

That speaks volumes. About you.

And they wonder why they're called snowflakes ...

whathehell (23,668 posts)

43. Yes, I have one: He's a male, so why use a slur insulting women?

Why should women be demeaned for this male?...Use a male perjorative -- If you can think of one.

Uhm, aren't y'all the ones constantly talking about the size of Trump's penis?  How about limp dick?  What is the FIRST thing one of you brings up when you're having an argument about firearms ... I'm trying to remember ... isn't it something about compensating for something ... help me out here.

Mariana (9,137 posts)

102. Implying that he is female is insulting, in and of itself.

It's a bad thing to be female, you see
, hence the frequent use of feminine slurs to insult men.

This one misses the whole point (actually most of them do), but this one actually typed it out.  It's an insult not because it's a bad thing to be a female, it's an insult because a MAN is NOT a FEMALE!  It's pretty damn insulting to call a woman (a REAL woman) a man, in any form, because she's a FEMALE!

This thread is pretty big and I don't have time to bring it all over, but it's fun to read.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
 :lmao:

FoxNewsSucks (1,114 posts)

10. to me, it would depend on the context.

The "B Word" and "C Word" do have valid infrequent uses. Some people, such as MF45and his gifting family, and the Cheneys, deserve the "C Word". There is simply nothing else vile enough to call them. And it has absolutely nothing to do with any of their genders.

If the intent is to insult someone because of their gender or genitals, then it should be alerted and removed. As an aside, I note that it seems to be OK however, to call someone a "dick" or "prick".

If it's not gender or genital related, and in proper context, then my opinion is that it should be allowed at times. There are some individuals here who apparently live for the day to alert on and complain about using the "B Word", even if that use clearly has nothing to do with gender. I think those people give ammunition to rightwing assertions that liberals are "delicate easily-offended snowflakes".

Ya think?  And rightfully so!  You bunch of pansies.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This is too much fun!  If they keep that thread going they're going to find out that ALL of them are offended by EVERYTHING!   :rotf:

milestogo (6,370 posts)

21. Well you can always call someone a "douche" or "douchebag" instead - because its fine

to imply that women's bodies are filthy and disgusting when referring to people you don't like. If you protest the use of this word you will summarily be declared a whiner.

RobinA (6,948 posts)

32. Ironic, That

Same with c...s..... as a slur. I never could figure that one out.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

:rotf: That thread must be a Mole's Holiday. :rotf: DU-folk are self-trolling! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
:rotf: That thread must be a Mole's Holiday. :rotf: DU-folk are self-trolling! :rotf:

:lmao:  It's hilarious!

Before long all of their posts will look like this;

So I was at W__-M___ and this check out g___ was going through my v_______'s, when the m** behind me said "**y is this t__** lo__ taking this much time?!"

Nothing, and no words, will be safe.

KC

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
What are this bitches yakking about?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
What are this bitches yakking about?

The usual sand in their lady parts.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

Who are "the big boys", and should we be afraid to find out? :fuelfire:  :tongue:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline landofconfusion80

Who are "the big boys", and should we be afraid to find out? :fuelfire:  :tongue:  :rotf:
I'd say whoever they are, they were referred to that way many times while being in for their multiple felonies
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

So maybe he should be called the biggest dick around, or possibly the stinky old tuna taco?

When you asked the "big boys" were you on your knees or bent over?   :-) :-) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Not certain of the current hierarchy of the top scolds at the DUmp as I used to be.  It used to be easy to figure that out.  For now, just picture if you dare, Drunken Aunt Nance, Drunken Wee Willie Pitt, EffieBlack, Stinky the Clown, Laydeebug, and LadyFreedomReturns at the proverbial Algonquin round table of stupidity.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Not certain of the current hierarchy of the top scolds at the DUmp as I used to be.  It used to be easy to figure that out.  For now, just picture if you dare, Drunken Aunt Nance, Drunken Wee Willie Pitt, EffieBlack, Stinky the Clown, Laydeebug, and LadyFreedomReturns at the proverbial Algonquin round table of stupidity.

Well, NG still pops off with a recycled TL;DR rant every week or so. And Stinker and Mr. Corpulent are still around. OTOH, Pitt, Buggie (wink! wink!), and Nematode are no more.

Offline DUmpDiver

What a bunch of peckerheads!