Author Topic: 13 Republicans Try to Create Crisis Over Biden's 'Cognitive Function'  (Read 393 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member babylonsister (167,454 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215538637

13 Republicans Try to Create Crisis Over Biden's 'Cognitive Function' With Letter to WH Physician

Who the hell are these people? They take faux as gospel apparently. All they had to do was turn on the President while overseas to see how well his cognitive function is. And were they a-ok with mf45's mental faculties?

:whatever:

no_hypocrisy (38,413 posts)

1. I dunno. Putin seemed to think that Joe was sharp as a tack.

By contrast, Trump is rambling more than usual.

Star Member hlthe2b (86,073 posts)

2. Ronnie Jackson projection with pending full exposure (given Trump's deterioration)?

Tom Joseph
@TomJChicago
Ronny Jackson is panicking & projecting bc Trump's degenerative neurological disease, Frontotemporal Dementia, has reached a point where he's a wreck in public. Trump's deterioration is undeniable & steadily worsening. This severely traps Dr Ronny. As usual, they always project.

Star Member Solly Mack (82,926 posts)

3. They'll falsely accuse Biden of everything that actually was true about Trump.

And they'll think it clever.

'Course, the Trump followers will believe it.

Walleye (6,080 posts)

4. He passed the test in November, it's called an election. And it stands.

I think this just shows that they can’t find any crimes to accuse Joe of committing. This is sick. We would never have done this shit during the Cold War. These people are out and out traitors

Farmer-Rick (4,767 posts)

11. I think these Republicans are just not use to a president that speaks in full sentences.

They got use to a president who talks like an 8th grader and sounds like a 40s gangster with a limited vocabulary.

Oh look, the president doesn't look scared and worshipful of the murdering dictator Putin. Must be something wrong with him.......

It's just another stupid crazy GOP stunt.

:thatsright:

Star Member GoCubsGo (26,634 posts)

17. Jeff Duncan and Jody Hice? That figures.

It's also massive projection in their case. They are two of the most useless, demented, derelict individuals in Congress.

These assholes have been pushing the "cognitive issues shit" for more than a year. Much of it has been to deflect from the fact that it's really their Dear Leader who has been declining mentally for some time now. The recent photos of him in NYC show just how badly. It also smacks of desperation. They're accelerating this shit because Biden has been proving the opposite of what they're pushing, and people are noticing that they're full of shit. Every last one of these assholes needs to be subjected to a public cognitive test themselves, along with a drug test. Granted they are all already showing that none of them are capable of performing the duties demanded of their office.

Star Member sinkingfeeling (44,196 posts)

20. Show us MF45's mental tests first. And physicals as well.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

how soon they forget...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

All they had to do was turn on the President while overseas to see how well his cognitive function is.
I watched Biden freeze so badly I thought something was wrong with the feed, contradict himself, use notes, and lash out at reporters.

Farmer-Rick (4,767 posts)

11. I think these Republicans are just not use to a president that speaks in full sentences.

They got use to a president who talks like an 8th grader and sounds like a 40s gangster with a limited vocabulary.

Oh look, the president doesn't look scared and worshipful of the murdering dictator Putin. Must be something wrong with him.......
Full sentences?  :whatever: Play the tape!:

"Stop your boast about... never being seemed at what you, you know, you can do anything. You're, you kn-... you're always talking about your ability to negotiate."
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."
"I'm Joe Biden, husband of Joe Biden."
"And if you don't like me, vote for the other Biden."
"The Obiden-Bama administration."
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by go-, you know, you know the thing!"
"Is it too late... to aggress... the climate change in a meaningful way?"
"We choose truth over facts!"
"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, it's taken more than one-hundred year... look, here's... the lives, it's just, it's ju-... y-, y-... think about it. More lives this year than any other year."
"A man who will be the next president of the United States... Barack Americ-.
"That saves billions of gallons of gasoline. I mean, billio-, billions of... 2.3... I think it's $2.3 billion worth of... excuse me, $500 billion in savings, and two-point-something of CO2 going in the air."
"You had people like Margaret That-... uh, 'scuse me , you had people like the former chairman and leader of the party in Germany."
"If you agree with me, go to 'Joe 30330, and help me in this fight."
"I'm gonna beat Joe Biden."
"We cannot get re-elect... excuse me, we cannot win this re-elect... excuse me, we can only re-elect Donald Trump."

Yeah, sure, Trump speaks in the vernacular and rambles. It's still nothing like the above.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Attn primitives: Cap’n Dementia has dementia. And it’s only going to get worse. And we’re not going to stop pointing it out. And you can’t do anything about it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

this speaks for itself...

I'll take your questions and as usual, folks, they gave me a list of the people I'm going to call on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XeGjddVZY
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020