Author Topic: Putin doesn't look so smug, as he did, when meeting with the former guy  (Read 836 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member blogslug (35,122 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215532490

Putin doesn't look so smug, as he did, when meeting with the former guy

Fidgety and kind of small, IMHO

:whatever:

True Blue American (13,547 posts)

1. I noticed this

Putin is visibly nervous. His hands fluttering, wiping his eyes, not able to sit still.

He has also gained a pot belly.

I doubt Biden is not nervous, but he has superb self control. Raining his hand to emphasize a point when speaking.

Putin know Biden is aware of his History and is not having it. This meeting is on Joeys terms!

:rotf:

duforsure (11,123 posts)

2. Putin looked very nervous, not at ease, and uncomfortable,

While President Biden acted calmly, confident, and in control.

Tndem615 (68 posts)

7. Biden

Is going to thrash Putin. If I were him, I’d wear the aviator glasses just for further intimidation factor. I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if they emerge from the meeting, and Putin admits publicly of their meddling.

:lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
These people would take a pegging from Hunter Biden and say it was the most romantic night of their lives.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

This is exactly the sort of reaction I expected from the left; just seeing what they want to see.

If looks mean anything, Biden looked like he was frozen in time when asked that question about whether he still thinks Putin is a killer.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 09:29:14 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
This is exactly the sort of reaction I expected from the left; just seeing what they want to see.

If looks mean anything, Biden looked like he was frozen in time when asked that question about whether he still thinks Putin is a killer.

This is a perfect illustration as to how liberals love Beta male types such as Joe rather than strong leaders.  It applies to the men and women they date and associate with, they love and admire passive wimps.  Which is also why the 0bumbler and his handlers felt that Pajama Boy ad about drinking cocoa and talking about healthcare was just fabulous.  In reality, it was one of the weakest, feckless, and laughable little promos.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
These people would take a pegging from Hunter Biden and say it was the most romantic night of their lives.

Then they would quote Kevin Bacon from his frat initiation scene in Animal House.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline freedumb2003b

Tndem615 (68 posts)

7. Biden

Is going to thrash Putin. If I were him, I’d wear the aviator glasses just for further intimidation factor. I seriously wouldn’t be surprised if they emerge from the meeting, and Putin admits publicly of their meddling.

In the 2020 election!  OOOOooooppppsss!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
The only thing that Putin sees in Slo Joe is the effects of dementia up close.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

Like many people, Putin is probably not comfortable dealing with people who may not be all there.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Star Member blogslug (35,122 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215532490

Putin doesn't look so smug, as he did, when meeting with the former guy

Fidgety and kind of small, IMHO

Oh for crying out loud, Slug, you absolute fool!  ...

To quote a comment on BB recently with which I concur (& then some if it were ever to happen face to face) :

"Joe in a debate with Putin, would be like bringing a chihuahua to a pit bull fight."

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Besides, I doubt that the doddering old planted puppet ...

Even knows what the letters KGB stand for! And in Putin's case, still do!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 07:10:02 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Putin pissed on bidens bed, while he was in it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Aristotelian

Quote from: True Blue American (13,547 posts)

1. I noticed this

Putin is visibly nervous. His hands fluttering, wiping his eyes, not able to sit still.

He has also gained a pot belly.

I doubt Biden is not nervous, but he has superb self control. Raining his hand to emphasize a point when speaking.

Putin know Biden is aware of his History and is not having it. This meeting is on Joeys terms!

It's true - every unfriendly world leader has suddenly started to gain weight since Pres. Biden took office, they've all started binge-eating and crying into their blankets because a man who forgets where he is by the end of a sentence has taken over...

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
The only thing that Putin sees in Slo Joe is the effects of dementia up close.

And the look Putin is giving Biden is not one of fear as the DUmbasses believe. It's a look of how could Americans vote in to office a "Leader" suffering from obvious mental deficiencies becoming a puppet for the radical left.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

And the look Putin is giving Biden is not one of fear as the DUmbasses believe. It's a look of how could Americans vote in to office a "Leader" suffering from obvious mental deficiencies becoming a puppet for the radical left.

Americans didn't vote slo joe in.  Voter fraud and ballot count misconduct and a complicit media forced that turd onto us
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Delmar

Response to blogslug (Original post)Wed Jun 16, 2021, 09:29 AM
Tndem615 (68 posts)
7. Biden

Because when the feeble liver spotted old husk of a man puts on his magic aviator glasses he is instantly transformed into an intimidating virile young jet pilot--on Earth2, anyway.

Response to blogslug (Original post)Wed Jun 16, 2021, 12:02 PM
Star Member lagomorph777 (23,039 posts)
11. I was wondering whether that might happen.

Biden must have told him something pretty scary.

Go Joe!!!

Don't tell me that the doddering old fool challenged him to a push-up contest.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

Because when the feeble liver spotted old husk of a man puts on his magic aviator glasses he is instantly transformed into an intimidating virile young jet pilot--on Earth2, anyway.

Considering biden never served in the Military nor did he ever receive any pilot training it would go along with the imposter POTUS moniker if he were to wear aviator shades to "intimidate" putin, but the DUmmies and media would eat it up anyways.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020