Author Topic: They axed my mole today...  (Read 831 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
They axed my mole today...
« on: May 24, 2022, 09:34:44 PM »
Guess I hurt some feelings... somehow.

Lol

NotTodayPutin was me.
Hello DUmmy lurkers.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: They axed my mole today...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 11:24:34 PM »

Lol

NotTodayPutin was me.
Hello DUmmy lurkers.

These are the days you avoid if you want to survive. They are all jacked up on their emotions and out for blood... any blood.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 01:02:36 AM »
Only thing I posted today that I recall was well wishes for the disabled niece

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 03:01:06 AM »
These are the days you avoid if you want to survive. They are all jacked up on their emotions and out for blood... any blood.

Yup, every time I have been banned from there, it was after some big liberal mental breakdown over something

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 07:35:02 AM »
Oh I'm so sorry for your tombstone.  I saw you over there, but don't recall you saying anything outrageous that would be a red flag.  How many posts did you get up to?

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 09:09:02 AM »
Only thing I posted today that I recall was well wishes for the disabled niece

did you click any DUmp links here at CC that take you directly to DU?
you need to avoid that as well. it shows up as a referring source, and if they are mining the logs (and I am positive they do on occasion at least), you can get busted that way as well.
outside of that, their "mirt team" may have just been suspicious and canned you. you can't be overly agreeable there, nor overly obnoxious... not until you have a massive post count at least. I *think* I have a good method going, but I'm not going to share it here and potentially give myself away. my current mole has considerable time under his belt now and has survived longer than any of the others, but i step lightly on certain subjects.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 10:50:13 AM »
Oh I'm so sorry for your tombstone.  I saw you over there, but don't recall you saying anything outrageous that would be a red flag.  How many posts did you get up to?

50 maybe 60 lol

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2022, 10:50:40 AM »
did you click any DUmp links here at CC that take you directly to DU?
you need to avoid that as well. it shows up as a referring source, and if they are mining the logs (and I am positive they do on occasion at least), you can get busted that way as well.
outside of that, their "mirt team" may have just been suspicious and canned you. you can't be overly agreeable there, nor overly obnoxious... not until you have a massive post count at least. I *think* I have a good method going, but I'm not going to share it here and potentially give myself away. my current mole has considerable time under his belt now and has survived longer than any of the others, but i step lightly on certain subjects.

That may have been what got me

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2022, 12:40:23 PM »
Yeah, I'm coming up on the tenth anniversary of my big ban myself. I know how it feels to get that dreaded DU 404.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2022, 12:45:12 PM »

Lol

NotTodayPutin was me.
Hello DUmmy lurkers.
Taken away too soon.  :(

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2022, 12:57:34 PM »
....did you click any DUmp links here at CC that take you directly to DU?

The best advice.

Always put at least one window in between here and there.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2022, 04:13:39 PM »
The best advice.

Always put at least one window in between here and there.

Agreed. Personally use a different browser (Chrome vs. Firefox, etc.) to access the DUmp and never cross streams. My 19 year old mole is still there and has thousands of posts. No, I won't fess up to which one but it has been quoted here and at CU over the years.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2022, 05:28:21 PM »
That sucks...you sort of get invested in your character and then it dies. Mine had 400+ posts before he was tossed out. Learn from your mistakes and try again. Do they still track IP addresses?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2022, 11:04:26 PM »
Taken away too soon.  :(

Hahahaha Thanks!

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2022, 11:09:17 PM »
Yeah, I'm coming up on the tenth anniversary of my big ban myself. I know how it feels to get that dreaded DU 404.

My moles never last, very long... the stupidity is just too much.

I sometimes wonder if half the accounts there are just moles that f**k with the few serious posters.
I don't want to get any moles busted... but I'm pretty sure celerity, malaise, DFW are just moles to mess with them Ala OMC.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2022, 11:21:17 PM »
Agreed. Personally use a different browser (Chrome vs. Firefox, etc.) to access the DUmp and never cross streams. My 19 year old mole is still there and has thousands of posts. No, I won't fess up to which one but it has been quoted here and at CU over the years.

Absolutely legendary

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2022, 01:27:04 AM »
Not a good time to try to mole over there.  The ban hammer got Dial H For Hero for no other reason than being pro 2nd Amendment and Hoyt got the axe for some reason.  I noticed Hoyt had been noticeably absent from all the gun grabber threads and he apparently ticked someone off to get the boot.  Dial H For Hero got banned with no hidden posts, so that was just the Admin tossing him for daring to say guns are useful tools which can be misused.  If you decide to post over there, make sure your posts declare that all gun owners are murderers.  Anything less than insane hatred for all guns and gun owners will be considered suspicious.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2022, 02:00:32 AM »
Not a good time to try to mole over there.  The ban hammer got Dial H For Hero for no other reason than being pro 2nd Amendment and Hoyt got the axe for some reason.  I noticed Hoyt had been noticeably absent from all the gun grabber threads and he apparently ticked someone off to get the boot.  Dial H For Hero got banned with no hidden posts, so that was just the Admin tossing him for daring to say guns are useful tools which can be misused.  If you decide to post over there, make sure your posts declare that all gun owners are murderers.  Anything less than insane hatred for all guns and gun owners will be considered suspicious.

I'll bet hoyt got smacked down for during to say Elon Musk isn't the absolutely evil.

I think Krispos saristaka and wounded bear are probably next on the chopping block

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2022, 06:26:06 AM »
That site has always been a case study for what happens to members who live and interact in a closed society. It started out with the general plea of "let's all try and pull in this direction". It's become more and more a site of "here's the rules". Eventually, there is only one mindset permitted and it must be strictly adhered. Even now, "disagreements" they may have involves only the most minor of details and not the end game. It's just a matter of time until deviating from the minor details will also be bannable.

Trying to mole becomes impossible. You either blend in and are unrecognizable, or you are different and become suspect. The standout primitives are those who are the most visible via the way they say things rather than what they say. What they say has become undistinguishable from what everyone else there says.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2022, 07:44:33 AM »
Absolutely legendary

I have one over there too, and I've been quoted here but it's been so long since I've used it, I forgot the password.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2022, 08:27:54 AM »

yup. definitely a dangerous time for moles. their emotions and hate are at peak levels during stuff like this and the hive mind basically takes over everything.
mine is staying quiet on the gun subject until things settle back into normal stupid levels over there

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2022, 08:47:54 AM »
yup. definitely a dangerous time for moles. their emotions and hate are at peak levels during stuff like this and the hive mind basically takes over everything.
mine is staying quiet on the gun subject until things settle back into normal stupid levels over there

Roughly August through December, DUmmies' hate and paranoia should be at all-time highs (since DU was shutdown during the immediate aftermath of Trump's 2016 victory). And if Miss Nancy threatens a coup by refusing to allow newly (re)elected Rs to be seated ... :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2022, 08:51:40 AM »
Roughly August through December, DUmmies' hate and paranoia should be at all-time highs (since DU was shutdown during the immediate aftermath of Trump's 2016 victory). And if Miss Nancy threatens a coup by refusing to allow newly (re)elected Rs to be seated ... :popcorn:

What's this now? 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2022, 09:34:07 AM »
What's this now?

Maybe I'm incorrect, but doesn't the Speaker have the authority to refuse to seat a newly (re)elected Rep at the beginning of the new Congress? If so, I see nothing in her actions of the past decade or so that would indicate that Miss Nancy wouldn't try such a mass-refusal coup-attempt. And if I'm mistaken and full of BS, well, the majority of news/politics posts on DU are full of that, so I'm decades overdue :-) .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.