Author Topic: Note to MAGAs:  (Read 378 times)

Online CC27

Note to MAGAs:
« on: May 28, 2023, 01:10:23 PM »
Note to MAGAs:
1 hr ago
Star Member Initech
Note to MAGAs:
When your protest involves threatening to blow things up and murder people, you're no longer peaceful protestors, you are terrorists.

It is also no longer about children at that point. If anything, you're making it worse for them.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217952322

Nice projection Dummie

Offline SVPete

Re: Note to MAGAs:
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 02:00:59 PM »
If this is in reference to the bomb threats to Target, I guess Star Moron Initech is ignorant of the fact that the person who made the threat is a TransActivist. Not that ignorant conclusion-jumping by DU-folk is surprising.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 02:10:06 PM »
If this is in reference to the bomb threats to Target, I guess Star Moron Initech is ignorant of the fact that the person who made the threat is a TransActivist. Not that ignorant conclusion-jumping by DU-folk is surprising.

Yes, Target claims there were threats made, and that's why they removed some of the offending items. As usual, evidence of such threats doesn't seem to exist. The phantasmic MAGA terrorists strike again? Nah, just ass-covering by Target, much like The Verge and their infamous "How (not) to build a PC" video

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 04:06:21 PM »
How soon they forgotten the George Floyd riots in antifa destroying cities all over the US
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2023, 04:47:29 PM »
I agree. These leftist mentally ill trannys that called those bomb scares in should be held on terrorism charges, among many others.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 06:28:33 PM »

Or it could just be Target management pulling a Smollett.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2023, 09:34:42 PM »
Hey, DUmmies, is it still domestic terrorism when alphabet people do it?

Read it and weep:

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2023, 04:18:29 AM »
Note to commie democrat LEFTIST SCUMBags...  poke your appendages into the danger zone and discover loss.  GFY.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2023, 07:47:23 AM »
Five replies and none of them mention the fact that it was a tranny who did it, because Target moved the shit to the back of the store.  Living in a bubble makes you DUmb and uninformed.