Current Events > The DUmpster

Just got off the phone with someone asking me for money.

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---necaliberal (24,892 posts)

Just got off the phone with someone asking me for money.

My response.
I will have to respectfully decline at this time. All of the money I can possibly spare will go to help women who need to obtain healthcare and anything after that will go to defeat every Republican on the ballot from dog catch to the US Senate.
Kindly remove me from your list. Good day.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216856297
--- End quote ---

I am sure you copied and pasted this from Facebook or something... :whatever:

SVPete:
If necaliberal means Northeast California Liberal, (s)he lives in a very "Red" - and somewhat remote - part of California, :rotf: . That post is

jukin:

--- Quote ---Just got off the phone with someone asking me for money.

--- End quote ---

The call was coming from inside your studio apartment.

freedumb2003b:

--- Quote from: CC27 on June 27, 2022, 01:03:25 PM ---I am sure you copied and pasted this from Facebook or something... :whatever:

--- Quote ---I will have to respectfully decline at this time. All of the money I can possibly spare will go to help women who need to obtain healthcare and anything after that will go to defeat every Republican on the ballot from dog catch to the US Senate.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Please spend every last dime you have. It will make the Red Wave all the sweeter.

Mr Mannn:
THis is a DUmmy. People asking for money are most likely bill collectors. this speech may sound impressive on the island but when they Repo your car, not so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version