Author Topic: Rest in Peace. I assume Trump will not acknowledge. So, we must.  (Read 492 times)

Offline DUmpDiver

Rest in Peace. I assume Trump will not acknowledge. So, we must.
« on: February 11, 2020, 11:40:22 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212972635#post54

DURHAM D (28,250 posts)

Rest in Peace. I assume Trump will not acknowledge. So, we must.

Dan Lamothe

@DanLamothe
This is Sgt. 1st Class Javier Jaguar Gutierrez, 28, and Sgt. 1st Class Antonio Rey Rodriguez, 28. They are the two U.S. Special Forces soldiers killed in Afghanistan on Saturday.

RIP. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the-gunfire-at-the-afghan-base-lasted-just-minutes-but-left-two-us-soldiers-dead/2020/02/09/231bcdfc-4ac5-11ea-8a1f-de1597be6cbc_story.html

Wrong again, DUmmies:

Dover Air Force Base, Delaware — President Trump traveled here Monday to pay respects to two U.S. soldiers killed Saturday in Afghanistan when a soldier dressed in an Afghan army uniform opened fire with a machine gun.

The Defense Department identified the dead American soldiers as Sergeant Javier Jaguar Gutierrez, 28, of San Antonio and Sergeant Antonio Rey Rodriguez, also 28, of Las Cruces, New Mexico. Six other American soldiers were wounded in the attack.

Mr. Trump saluted and Vice President Mike Pence placed his hand over his heart as transfer cases containing the remains were carried out of a plane and transferred to a transport vehicle.

As the president and Pence stood on the tarmac in a falling mist, a woman among the mourners struggled to reach the plane's ramp, pulling her companions with her as they tried to hold her back. She wailed as the doors on the transfer vehicle closed.

National security adviser Robert O'Brien told reporters traveling with Mr. Trump on Air Force One that the president wrapped up a reelection campaign rally in New Hampshire a bit early so he could visit with the families of the soldiers. O'Brien described such moments as "probably the toughest thing he does as president," along with visiting wounded soldiers at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-pence-attend-dover-air-force-base-dignified-transfer-2-us-troops-slain-afghanistan/

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Rest in Peace. I assume Trump will not acknowledge. So, we must.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 11:58:29 AM »
Well now DURHAM D (28,250 posts) DUmbass.

You look really ****in' stupid now, doncha?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 01:31:51 PM »
the president wrapped up a reelection campaign rally in New Hampshire a bit early so he could visit with the families of the soldiers.

Obama never let anything interfere with his campaigning. In Fact, Bunghole Barry went to bed during the Benghazi siege because he needed his beauty sleep before flying to Vegas for a fundraiser the next day.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 02:14:14 PM »
Obama never let anything interfere with his campaigning. In Fact, Bunghole Barry went to bed during the Benghazi siege because he needed his beauty sleep before flying to Vegas for a fundraiser the next day.

Then lied straight to the families' face about why their sons were dead so he could get reelected.  Obama was a disgusting narcissistic piece of filth.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.