Author Topic: No mames, amigos  (Read 6112 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: No mames, amigos
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2012, 11:08:01 PM »
I would like to say it has been a pleasure being here but I think that there are too many people obsessed with another site DU and too many ****ing jackasses here.

Thanks to the non-****ing jackasses.
Yay, he's leaving.

You're a whiny ****ing *****.  The sooner you leave, the better.  Adios, crybaby.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2012, 11:10:27 PM »
You should see this guy's ignore list.  I think he's got half the site on there.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2012, 11:21:27 PM »
He's been typing that post in the 49ers thread for at least fifteen minutes.  This should be good. :rotf:

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 07:35:46 AM »
I would like to say it has been a pleasure being here but I think that there are too many people obsessed with another site DU and too many ****ing jackasses here.

Yay another noob bitching that we talk about the DUmmies.
If you don't like it stay out of the DUmpster, simple as that.
As for me I will continue to watch the enemy and report on their activity and have some fun laughing at how stupid they are.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2012, 10:16:55 AM »

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJMr_P4hH4[/youtube]

You won't be missed.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 11:41:18 AM »

Did you hear that?!?

It was quite distinctive.

There is only one sound that remotely sounds like a turd dropping into a toilet and the subsequent flush.

And I definitely heard it.

Question for you, shitstain.

Do turds wash their tapers after having been flushed? Or do they even bother?

Just curious.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2012, 12:09:49 PM »
Did you hear that?!?

It was quite distinctive.

There is only one sound that remotely sounds like a turd dropping into a toilet and the subsequent flush.

And I definitely heard it.

Question for you, shitstain.

Do turds wash their tapers after having been flushed? Or do they even bother?

Just curious.

:-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840