Current Events > The DUmpster

I am so happy that Joe Biden is President right now.

(1/3) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---senseandsensibility

I have faith in him and his team. I believe they are knowledgeable and wise. I don't care if that sounds naive. It's a terrible situation in so many ways, but it matters that he is in charge. Whatever happens, it will not revolve around his ego.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---hlthe2b

6. Yes, agree, but I sure wish we did not have Netanyahu--with his mixed motivations--directing the Israeli response

I have some faith (at least for the moment) in Benny Gantz--given his experience--but he is not in charge and I have little confidence that Netanyahu will listen to him or anyone else in his war cabinet if there is disagreement on the course of action.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218859998
--- End quote ---

Had to get some Bibi hate In there huh DUmmie?

ADsOutburst:
No matter how bad Biden (or any other dem leader looks), DU just seems to become more entrenched in their belief that he is somehow the right leader at the right time.

Delmar:

--- Quote ---Reply to senseandsensibility (Original post)
Sat Apr 13, 2024, 07:55 PM
Let's keep that going exactly as it is, for the next several years. Steady as she goes.

It's comforting to know that there's an adult in charge, instead of a yowling, deceitful, petulant man-child.
--- End quote ---

Steady as she goes? 

The world is on fire.  The world is going to hell in a handbasket and it's all because of this liverspotted old husk of a man that they installed as president.  November can't come soon enough.

SVPete:

--- Quote ---senseandsensibility

I have faith in him and his team. I believe they are knowledgeable and wise. I don't care if that sounds naive. It's a terrible situation in so many ways, but it matters that he is in charge. Whatever happens, it will not revolve around his ego.
--- End quote ---

Iran agrees.

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote --- Whatever happens, it will not revolve around his ego.
--- End quote ---

It will revolve around his weekend off in Delaware his ice cream and depends. Old fool it’s not fit to be dogcatcher :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version